3

3. Chapter 3
Shen Huaixing took Mu Xueyi directly to the hospital.

The doctor came to see him and asked the nurse to get a needle. He told Shen Huaixing that the patient had a fever for too long and had not been treated in time. The bacteria had invaded the lungs and caused acute pneumonia. Fortunately, it's not serious. If you insist on a sling for a week, you should be able to heal very quickly.

The four slings were beaten in succession, and it was midnight.

Shen Huaixing did not go home, but stayed with Mu Xueyi all the time. At the last bottle, Mu Xueyi woke up.

After Mu Xueyi opened her eyes, she propped up her weak body and nodded towards Shen Huaixing for the first time: "Teacher, trouble you."

Shen Huaixing was sitting next to her bed, her index finger bent up and pushed her glasses with her finger bones, and smiled and said, "It seems that you didn't cause enough trouble for me when you went to school. Find a chance to replenish me."

Hearing what Shen Huaixing said, Mu Xueyi couldn't help but think of the university's past.

The atmosphere fell silent for a while.

When she was in college, Shen Huaixing was the youngest and beautiful female professor in the college, and there were so many students who had a crush on her.

Mu Xueyi is also inevitable.

She was ignorant of the youthful first love, so she recklessly handed it to Shen Huaixing.

At first it was just her unrequited love.

She wrote many cryptic love letters to Shen Huaixing, and had many confessions that were shy and shy, and Shen Huaixing tenderly and politely refused one by one. But later slowly, without knowing when it started, Shen Huaixing's gaze fell more and more on the student, and he stayed longer and longer. Every day when she wakes up, what she looks forward to most changes from doing academic research to waiting for Mu Xueyi's love letter.

Later, when class was over one day, Shen Huaixing took the initiative to stop Mu Xueyi.

As long as the one being chased is willing to bow his head, it is easy for two people to be together.

They just talked about love secretly.

There is no impermeable wall in the world. What's more, they always appear together in various places, such as school playgrounds, cafeteria halls, downstairs in the dormitory, and sometimes holding hands. There are more people paying attention to them. There are rumors in the school post bar forum that the second lady of Muhammad has an ambiguous relationship with Professor Shen, which has aroused a lot of discussion in style.

The school did not dare to trouble Mu Xueyi because Mu Shi invested a lot of money in the school, so they began to trouble Shen Huaixing.

During that time, Shen Huaixing was asked to write a report for inspection in two days, and he was forced to suspend classes for a period of time. The doctoral dissertation was almost incomplete.

Teacher-student love, no matter what era it is put in, is a sin that is pointed out by others.

Shen Huaixing knew very well that afterwards, he and Mu Xueyi said that they had broken up, not because this love had affected his career. She is not afraid of losing her job, she just can't get past that hurdle.

Everyone told her that young people are ignorant, and you have to be sensible.

So, in order to be the "sensible" person described by others, she personally ended this secular relationship.