70

"cough……"

Mu Xueyi coughed and woke up dimly.

After opening her eyes, she immediately went to Zhou Zhenyue next to her, "Ayue?"

Zhou Zhenyue and Ge Weinong are shoveling the snow in the house onto the plastic sheet, and then transporting it outside the house, so as not to accumulate too much snow and collapse to the broken straw mat in the middle of the night.

Hearing Mu Xueyi calling her, Zhou Zhenyue did not stop what she was doing, but she answered from a distance: "I am here."

Mu Xueyi looked up and saw that the sky was already half dark, and there was a large pile of wood branches in the middle of them sitting around, which had not been lit yet. It should be prepared for the night.

I just don't know, when A Yue and the others collected so many branches.

Her body is too weak.

The sleep just now was not so much a deep sleep as a semi-coma.

Zhou Zhenyue shoveled out the last bit of snow, threw away the shovel, patted the broken snow on his hands, and walked over.

"Are you hungry?" She grabbed her big backpack, "I bought biscuits and bread at the foot of the mountain. You can eat some first. After the fire starts, I will cook you instant noodles."

Lin Keni, who was laying a blanket on one side, straightened up and asked curiously: "Miss Zhou, have you brought the pot?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "I didn't bring a pot, but I bought some tin foil. I originally wanted to cook some barbecue on New Year's Eve, but now it just happens to be a pot."

She said, took out a roll of tin foil, tore off a large piece, and sat next to Mu Xueyi.

As soon as Zhou Zhenyue sat down, Mu Xueyi leaned over, cuddling her.

"Hey," Zhou Zhenyue fiddled with the piece of tin foil and asked the people around him, "Have you ever played with folding paper when you were a kid?"

Mu Xueyi shook her head, "Just watch others stack up, I won't."

Zhou Zhenyue's lips curled slightly, and she smiled lightly: "Then look good, I'll turn you into a magic trick."

Mu Xueyi grinned and stared at the piece of tin foil in Zhou Zhenyue's hand.

I saw that the slender fingers with the jade ring were playing with the tin foil lightly, folding in half, turning, and reversing. Before I could see the details of the steps, I clicked twice, and I saw a square box appearing in Ayue’s. Hands.

Mu Xueyi widened her eyes in surprise: "How did you fold it?"

Zhou Zhenyue smiled without saying a word, turned around and pulled her big backpack, and opened the zipper to show Mu Xueyi, "Look, what kind of instant noodles do you want to eat? I have braised beef, old altar sauerkraut, and fragrant seafood. , And ham sausage."

Mu Xueyi glanced at the large slices of instant noodles in his bag, and couldn't help asking: "Why would you buy so many instant noodles?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "I didn't eat it myself."

Mu Xueyi: "That's...?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "It's fennel. When he grows up, he doesn't like to eat feed anymore. Once, he accidentally ate some instant noodles leftover by the servant. Since then, he only eats instant noodles. I asked people to buy a lot of instant noodles, add ham sausage, soak it, let it cool, and give it to eat with water."

"Isn't it the Chinese New Year?" Zhou Zhenyue took out a bag of braised beef, "I thought, I bought fennel to improve the food on the mountain, so I bought so much in one breath."