53

The night is dark and the wind is high.

Zhong Wan got into the low-key black car parked at the corner of Changxing Street. In the main driver's seat was Xiao Ai, who was sneaky at night wearing sunglasses. Zhou Zhenyue sat in the back row. When she got in the car, she happened to have a face-to-face meeting with Zhou Zhenyue.

Zhong Wan was holding a simple bag, because she did not dare to pack it blatantly, so she only brought necessities such as mobile phones, which was less than what she usually brought to work.

"Quite on time," Zhou Zhenyue raised her wrist and glanced at her watch. "Let's drive."

Zhong Wan hugged the bag in her arms, "Just now Xueyi told me about you, Mr. Zhou, I still don't believe you will come to send me personally. I thought you would only ask Sister Xiao Ai to send it..."

Xiao Ai smiled and said, "That's because the second lady knows our CEO Zhou too well. She knows that you are her good friend, and Mr. Zhou will definitely come and deliver it in person."

The car has entered the flow of traffic to the airport. Zhou Zhenyue looked at the rear-view mirror for a while, and after confirming that there was no trailing car behind, she smiled faintly and looked at Zhong Wan:

"She told you about me? What did she say about me?"

"I didn't say anything," Zhong Wan replied truthfully, "It seems to be mentioned and wanted to ask me to bring you a sentence, but then he said "Forget it", I don't know what Xueyi means."

Forget it?

She obviously wanted to say something to herself. Under what circumstances would she just stop talking so much?

Zhou Zhenyue frowned and asked Zhong Wan again: "How does she look today? Is she in good condition?"

Zhong Wan: "I can't say whether it is good or not. When I first went downstairs, she was sitting at the dining table with only one bamboo shoot on the plate. The second time I took something and went downstairs, she was still one The person sits, the food on the table does not move, nor does the bamboo shoot."

A neon light flashed outside the window across Zhou Zhenyue's eyes.

Without letting go of her brows, she curled up her thumbs and pinched the jade ring on her index finger tightly.

Sent Zhong Wan to the airport and watched her get on the plane. It was already 12:30 in the middle of the night.

Xiao Ai yawned and started his engine, ready to go back to the old house for a long time. Zhou Zhenyue said: "No hurry, you take me to the snack street next to me."

Xiao Ai was a little surprised, but since Zhou Zhenyue said so, she obediently drove to the snack street.

When I arrived at the snack street, Zhou Zhenyue picked and picked, and bought a bowl of ice powder, a cage of pork buns, and a portion of wontons. Bundled up and skewered on a pair of chopsticks, the pole lifts up all the food like a pole.

After packing, she returned to the car and said to Xiao Ai, "Go to Mu's house."

After half an hour.

The car stopped on the dark side road outside the fence of Mu's backyard.

Xiao Ai looked inwardly, somewhat puzzled: "Zhou, what are you doing here? It is impossible for Mu Guocheng to let you in."

Zhou Zhenyue took off the gray coat outside and the beige suit jacket. With only one shirt left on her body, she unbuttoned the cufflinks and rolled up the sleeves.