82

When leaving the hot spring villa, Ge Weinong followed Mu Xueyi and walked very suddenly.

Her explanation to Lin Keni was only a few words, vague.

Lin Keni called Ge Weinon countless times and asked each word in the receiver:

"I didn't have to ask you to stay, but you have to explain at least why did you leave? What is our relationship? Do you want to contact us again in the future? It is so unclear now, I am really at a loss."

Ge Wei Nong's reason told her that she should put her career first, so Mu Xueyi should be the focus of her life. Lin Keni, as the part of her love, should not take up too much.

But... emotionally, she couldn't persuade herself to completely abandon Lin Coni.

She likes her.

Although maybe I don't like it that much.

But I like it too.

So Ge Wei-Nong walked around Mu Xueyi, but couldn't bear to completely cut off the relationship with Lin Keni.

Lin Keni asked her these questions, but she just passed it ambiguously. She talked about snacks in Gaochuan, about the swing frame in the yard, about Mu Xueyi's treatment process, but not about their future.

It has been a few months since they left the hot spring villa.

Lin Keni took an annual leave, packed up her clothes, and took the high-speed train to Gaochuan.

She misses Ge Weinon very much and wants to see her with her own eyes. I also want to ask face to face what Ge Weinon really thinks about their relationship.

I asked for a specific address with Ge Wei Nong before and sent her some Jining specialties. So Lin Keni took a taxi directly at that address.

I didn't tell Ge Weinon in advance, because he was afraid that Ge Weinon would deliberately avoid it because he wanted to escape.

When I found the small farmyard, the bushes on both sides of the brick road were dense, the breeze was slow, and the air was scented with flowers.

The courtyard gate is wide open, and you can vaguely see the swing frame in the courtyard at the beginning of the stone brick road.

Lin Keni walked over with her bag.

When she reached the door, she realized that Ge Weinon was not there.

Mu Xueyi was the only person in the yard.

Mu Xueyi was standing between the two horizontal bars. The equipment looked like medical rehabilitation equipment. She did not lean on crutches. She hung her hands above the bars and walked forward with difficulty.

Her expression was very painful, her forehead was covered with sweat, and the beads of sweat condensed on her chin fell one by one.

It might be too painful. After she took five steps, tears poured out because of the physical pain.

Along his cheeks, he fell to the ground with Khan, and a piece of concrete was wet.

"Ayue..."

Mu Xueyi cried and mumbled the name of that person, and kept chanting, as if doing so could force herself to persevere in the pain.

Lin Keni stood at the door blankly.

At this time... Maybe you shouldn't go in and disturb the other person.

She clenched the hand of the backpack strap tightly, lowered her head, and was about to go to other places first. When she raised her eyes, she saw Ge Weinon holding the water basin at the corner and walking toward this side.