71

One night passed.

In the early morning, when the sky was still dark, the snow seemed to be a little smaller, but it was still very large, and the road 100 meters away could not be seen clearly.

The firewood had dried up, and only a pool of charred slag was left in the fire, and there was a few white smoke that seemed to be absent.

There is still no shadow of the rescue team. Neither the search and rescue team at the foot of the mountain nor the staff who drove the snow shovel on the mountain have found it yet.

Zhou Zhenyue woke up early, and Ge Weinong woke up as early as she did.

The sky with mountains in the distance is still haze blue with snow.

Zhou Zhenyue covered the blanket on Mu Xueyi's body, took a toothbrush, mouthwash and wet wipes and went outside for a simple wash.

Fortunately, she usually likes to be clean, and she carries her dental appliances and wipes with her. When she is so down, she can still maintain her decentness.

After cleaning up, she leaned against the door and asked Ge Wei Nong to go out with her.

Ge Wei Nong did not refuse, and when Zhou Zhenyue called, she got up.

Going out fifty meters, Ge Weinon asked: "Do you want to collect firewood?"

Zhou Zhenyue walked along the path of the past, "The firewood is to be collected, but now we are going to do another thing."

Ge Weinon: "What do you do?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "I'm afraid that the rescue team has not come for the past two days. The accumulation of snow in the house is too dangerous. Moreover, the roof leaks and cannot keep warm. It will be difficult when there is not enough firewood. Therefore, we have to find a way to get away. The two snow shovel trucks in China have wooden boards and large plastic sheets on them, which can be brought back to repair the roof."

Ge Wei Nong followed last week in silence.

She is an executor, and Zhou Zhenyue is the coordinator.

And from yesterday to today, we can see that she is still a very reliable coordinator.

So she didn't speak, and just followed Zhou Zhenyue to do things.

The distance from the broken house to the main road is almost 3 kilometers. Because this section of the road is fairly flat, there are no mountain walls, and there are no conditions for collapse. They found the road smoothly.

The car that Lin Keni drove was completely covered by snow, and the car that drove from behind Gravy was half covered, and the passenger seat side of the cockpit could barely be opened.

They opened the hatch and took out all the things that could be used inside, including a few rotten bricks that cushion seats, and a huge toolbox with wrenches and screws.

Take them out, wrap them in a large plastic sheet, and place them on a wooden board, pulling them back like a sled.

Back in the broken house, Mu Xueyi and Lin Keni were not awake yet.

Put everything away, and the two walked around outside the house, looking for a place to climb the wall to repair the roof.

Finding a low place, Ge Weinon took the initiative to say:

"If you can't get up, I can give you a hand."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, spotted a spot, leaped lightly, grabbed the wall easily, and turned up.