25

Zhou Zhenyue was so busy during this period that the old man couldn't stand it anymore. In order to let her take a good rest, he decided to distribute all the company's business to several vice presidents. After Zhou Zhenyue came home from the hospital, the father directly confiscated her work phone and ordered her to lie down at home for a week.

Zhou Fengnian also asked people to go to the riverside apartment to pack Mu Xueyi's things, including the two ducks.

Seeing that Mu Xueyi was a little bit hesitant, the old man said: "If you don't accompany her, she won't rest at home with peace of mind."

When Mu Xueyi thought about it, she didn't know what the bloody scene would be after the old man knew the truth a few days later. It would be good to be able to accompany Zhou Zhenyue for the last period of time.

After eating at noon, the ducklings were sent over.

The ducks were hungry for two days and kept quaking. After Mu Xueyi finished washing the dishes, he immediately took them to the kitchen to eat.

Zhou Zhenyue sat under the flower porch in the backyard, watching Mu Xueyi carefully holding up the duck from the back, beckoning to the housekeeper, and instructed:

"Put all the animals in the house in cages, and don't ask any duck that doesn't have eyes to kill her."

The Zhou family raised three animals, a husky who loves to gnaw on water pipes, a small cat that climbs on the roof every day to bask in the sun, and a heirloom tortoise.

This tortoise is quite legendary. It is said that it existed in Cixi's time, and it has been passed down from generation to generation in the Zhou family. The devil threw a thunder and exploded Zhou's family back then, leaving only Zhou Fengnian to die. This tortoise was stunned and didn't hurt a single piece of hair.

The steward asked carefully: "Ah Shou also wants to lock it up?"

Ah Shou is the name of the tortoise.

Zhou Zhenyue: "Close."

Butler: "But the old man loves Ah Shou the most. He has never turned it off for so many years..."

Zhou Zhenyue glanced at him with no expression: "It's an omnivorous animal, what can't be shut down?"

The housekeeper dared not say anything, and immediately trot to hug A Shou into the cage.

A Shou has lived for more than a hundred years. Whenever he was treated like a baby by the descendants of the Zhou family, the tortoise shells were all wrapped up. He had never suffered such grievances before and immediately started a hunger strike while biting his cage.

Unfortunately, the old man went to play mahjong. Zhou Zhenyue just said: Do not eat, do not eat and starve to death.

In the afternoon, Zhou Zhenyue asked someone to put water in the swimming pool and waited for the ducks to finish their meal and let them play in the spacious pool.

She and Mu Xueyi sat in the chairs under the flower porch together, and the sunlight passed through the flower vines and flower stands, and fell on them finely.

Mu Xueyi lay on the table, propped his chin, and looked at Zhou Zhenyue's eyes softly: "Ayue, are you getting better?"

Zhou Zhenyue looked down at a book, "...Hmm."

Mu Xueyi: "Grandpa got a list of Chinese medicine, saying that it can replenish your breath, and I will boil it for you later."

Zhou Zhenyue frowned, "I'm not old enough to drink Chinese medicine."