62

On the day Mu Xueyi left Anyang, Shen Huaixing came to the airport to see her off.

Since coming back from the lunatic asylum that day, Mu Xueyi has not been very energetic. Before, she always smiled and talked to all the people who talked to her, but now she is not very talkative.

Mu Guocheng gave her a book on management and asked her to take more time to read it. She just took it and forgot to say thank you.

Everyone thought she was affected by Mu Ruqing's shadow.

After all, she was such a weak girl who had her fingers chopped off and was almost insulted by a group of men. Her personality changed and she became normal.

When seeing off at the airport, Shen Huaixing said with guilt that she couldn't accompany her to Jining because she didn't come to visit in time for the school class a few days ago, because she had to evaluate her job title.

Mu Xueyi didn't say much, just said:

"If you don't go, don't go."

Shen Huaixing saw that she was in a bad mood, and said: "Xueyi, this incident happened that we all did not expect. I'm really sorry, I can't be with you this year. The school project is very important. , I really can’t leave. One year later... Let’s discuss our affairs again."

Mu Xueyi didn't speak.

After a while, she turned her head and asked Ge Weinon to push her to check in.

Caring that has no real meaning in your ears is rubbish.

On the plane, Mu Xueyi opened the visor and looked at the city below that had been living for nearly thirty years.

The house and people are too small, too small to make her feel strange.

The angle of looking down does not seem to be suitable for her children who are walking through the streets and beating the grown-up children.

Will Jining's life be better than Anyang?

She thought childishly:

It's snowing in Jining.

It is better than Anyang.

After sleeping, when I woke up, I was in Jining.

The weather in Jining is very cold. Although it is approaching the end of winter, it is still snowing with goose feathers.

When getting off the plane, Ge Wei Nong took out a thick and soft white down jacket and carefully put it on Mu Xueyi. She also put on a leather and cotton-wrapped Lei Feng hat, wrapped her scarf, and wrapped her like rice dumplings, for fear that the cold wind would break this frail second lady.

After leaving the airport, Ge Weinon pushed the wheelchair and helped Mu Xueyi to hold the umbrella.

Mu Xueyi told her to take off the umbrella.

The snowflake hovered and floated down, and Mu Xueyi picked it up, and the snowflake fell on the gauze of her tail finger. She leaned closer and looked at the small snowflakes, the six corners with distinct outlines, exactly the same as those on the book.

There was a burst of uncontrollable joy in her heart, she couldn't help laughing, turning her head and shouting:

"Ayue."

It's empty there.

It's just a lonely silver-white snow.

Mu Xueyi's eyes dazzled for a brief moment of loss.

After a while, she couldn't suppress the excitement of seeing Xue for the first time, and called Ge Wei Nong: "A Nong, hurry up, take a picture with the phone."