40

After the New Year's Day, Lu Yan, the vice president of the branch, came to the head office to make a report.

When going to the chairman's office, Lu Yan first passed the marketing department outside.

As she was walking, she ran into an employee holding a stack of folders, and the horse helped her up and down. He raised his eyes and was taken aback: "Oh, this is not Mu Er..."

Mu Xueyi shook her head hurriedly.

Fu Qian saw it from a distance, walked over in high heels, and apologized to Lu Yan: "I'm really sorry, Vice President Lu." She immediately scolded Mu Xueyi again: "How do you look at the road? Not hurry and apologize to Vice President Lu. !"

Mu Xueyi apologized obediently: "I'm sorry, Vice President Lu."

Lu Yan couldn't help but smile. Although she didn't know what was going on, she answered the conversation very cooperatively: "It's okay, it's okay."

Fu Qian seemed to want to establish an image in front of Lu Yan, just grabbing Mu Xueyi’s mistake and starting to make a fuss: "You talked about you, but today it happened that you ran into Vice President Lu, and Vice President Lu was so good. You care about it, you are so awkward, and you hit someone else, who do you think can be so magnanimous?"

Lu Yan persuaded: "Forget it, Xiao Fu, don't make her embarrassing."

Fu Qian: "Vice President Lu, you don't have to speak for her, I train her for her own good."

"Uh..." Lu Yan glanced at Mu Xueyi, "Xiao Fu, I told you not to embarrass her, but also... for your good."

Fu Qian was a little puzzled: "...Huh?"

Lu Yan waved her hand: "Forget it, let's just go over this matter, everyone is a company, kindness is more expensive."

Fu Qian made a few more polite words, but Lu Yan kept staring at Mu Xueyi, her eyes intriguing.

After dealing with these people in the marketing department, Lu Yan entered the chairman's office.

She didn’t say much, she sat down on the opposite side of Zhou Zhenyue, looking at Mu Xueyi who was listening to Fu Qian’s reprimand through the one-way glass, and swayed back and forth on the swivel chair with interest. .

"What are you two playing here? An office private romance play?" She asked with a smile.

Zhou Zhenyue pushed a cup of tea in front of Lu Yan, "Don't talk nonsense. She wants to work like an ordinary person, so I will arrange her to work in the company."

Lu Yan squinted at Zhou Zhenyue.

In her eyes, Zhou Zhenyue curled her lips unhurriedly: "Of course, it is selfish to arrange her so close."

Lu Yan took the tea and glanced at it, not drunk, "Then you watch her being scolded all day, don't you feel bad at all? Fu Qian has been in the branch for a year, I know her too well, and she is very mean. Especially for beautiful women like your second Miss Mu, especially mean."

"...Why don't you feel distressed?" Zhou Zhenyue lifted the lid of the teacup, put it down gently, and looked at Mu Xueyi out the window faintly, "but Xueyi said she can handle it by herself, so I think, when it comes time to see it. It's better to show up when you can't go down."

Lu Yan sighed and shook her head: "If she wants to go to work, you really let her join the company with the surname Mu. If she wants to deal with the interpersonal relationship by herself, you really bear it. Tsk...do you know? Sometimes I really don't think for you. Value. You are too hard on Mu Xueyi, but what did Mu Xueyi do for you? I only saw how good you were to her, but I didn't see how good she was to you at all."