106

Ever since I met Zhou Zhenyue at Biyun Lanting, Bai Luting has been thinking about it and couldn't sleep at night.

    After tossing and turning, after thinking about it, I clicked on the profile picture of the boy who had been secretly in love with him for two years on the WeChat list.

    After editing for a long time, deleting and correcting for a long time, I edited a paragraph nervously.

    ["Senior, I saw Zhou Zhenyue himself today. Do you remember? We saw her painting in the exhibition hall in the city center half a year ago. You and I liked her very much. We said at that time, if so I can meet her as a real person, and just talk to her about painting. Maybe I have this opportunity now."] The

    senior quickly replied, expressing his expectation.

    Bai Lu stopped? It's a great experience. I haven't found a topic for a week to catch up with the senior. Now I finally have a topic, so I can talk quickly.

    At the end of the conversation, Bai Lu stopped promising her senior, saying that she could contact Zhou Zhenyue and ask if the three of them could meet for a cup of tea and chat about painting.

    The next morning.

    Bai Lu stopped looking for a gap where Bai Guangzong was not at home, and sneaked out.

    As soon as I left the house, I asked the driver to drive directly to Zhou's company.

    After all, she is a student, and she has very shallow human relationships in her mind. Without realizing that the Bai family has already cooperated with the Mu family, it would be inappropriate for her to swagger to Zhou's company.

    She only knew that the day when Zhou Zhenyue was successfully made appointment was the day when she could meet the senior.

    But Bai Lu didn't expect that she only stepped on the fountain square in front of Zhou's company. After ten steps were not completed, someone caught her wrist from behind.

    "Who?"

    Bai Lu stopped to look back.

    Unexpectedly, it was Mu Xueyi.

    ...Where did this person come from?

    Mu Xueyi panted slightly, holding a cane in his hand, apparently hurriedly, and his breathing was not steady.

    "What are you going to do?" Her voice was a little hoarse.

    Bai Luting wanted to get rid of her shackles and frowned, "If you don't introduce me, can't I go to Zhou Zhenyue by myself? I haven't seen a stingy person like you, so I just want to get to know it, and it's not... …"

    She wanted to say, not trying to grab your girlfriend.

    But before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Mu Xueyi: "You can't go."

    Bai Lu stopped seeing it for a long time or couldn't shake it off? Mu Xueyi's hand? Under the sun, her heart became even more impetuous. "Why? Don't think that I have a superficial marriage contract with you. You really are who I am. You control the heavens and the earth, and you also control who I go to. It doesn't make sense!"

    Employees on the square Has slowed down, and looked sideways, looking at the two people here.

    Mu Xueyi whispered: "Bai Lu stop!"

    Bai Lu Ting did not show any weakness: "Let go of me!"

    Seeing more and more Zhou employees onlookers? Mu Xueyi is holding Bai Lu stop's hand? A little tighter, he said word by word: