118

咚——

    Mu Guocheng seemed to have reached the limit, and finally couldn't bear the stimulus, his eyes widened, and he fell stiff to the ground.

    Mu Xueyi quietly looked at the familiar person on the ground for a long, long time.

    For the first time, she looked at this man who called her father from such a condescending perspective. Seeing it too carefully, I think that face is a bit strange.

    The unfinished transfer book was held in his hand, and every fingertip sank a hole in the paper.

    Zhou Zhenyue, who had been silent, got up, walked to Mu Xueyi's side, and took her into her arms.

    Stroking the long, soft curly hair, Zhou Zhenyue whispered warmly:

    "Okay, it's all over."

    Mu Xueyi closed her eyes and dropped her hands feebly. The white paper stream was all over the floor.

    She let go of her strength and nestled in Zhou Zhenyue's arms, as if she didn't want to say another word.

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at Ge Weinong: "Anong, take you to the hospital, Mr. Mu, he looks like a sudden heart attack."

    Ge Wei Nong immediately replied yes and recruited bodyguards to carry Mu Guocheng together.

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at the woman who stood farther and never spoke.

    "Qi Yan." She said her name.

    She has never seen Qi Yan, but it is not hard to guess.

    "...You also go to the hospital, stay with Mu Guocheng, and if anything happens afterwards, you also have a saying."

    This was also the first time Qi Yan saw Zhou Zhenyue herself.

    She watched her hold Mu Xueyi tightly in her arms, and the lost and jealous heart that had been tight for a long time suddenly loosened inexplicably.

    ... She will take care of her.

    Qi Yan followed Ge Wei Nong and left here with Mu Guocheng who was in a coma.

    In the huge abandoned factory, there were only a few bodyguards guarding the door, and Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi inside.

    It's still raining heavily outside.

    The dark night, wet and cold.

    Zhou Zhenyue squatted down in front of Mu Xueyi, took her hand, and squeezed her palm.

    "Is it all right?" the voice asked softly.

    Mu Xueyi opened her eyes a little, her eyelashes were long and softly drooping, and there was a faint light pulsating under her eyes.

    "Ayue..." Her eyes moistened, "Sorry, I didn't tell you in advance. Didn't you scare you?"

    "No." Zhou Zhenyue raised her hand and gently stroked the top of Mu Xueyi's head, "I... just realized that you have done so much for me all the time."

    When she spoke again, her voice was already choked: "I am very touched, Xueyi, I am really touched."

    "Actually, I didn't want to be so fast." Mu Xueyi bent down and leaned her head on Zhou Zhenyue's shoulder. "But Mu Guocheng was too eager to shake the pot for me. and also……"

    Zhou Zhenyue hugged her back, "It doesn't matter, you have done a good job."

    Mu Xueyi smiled  laughed, rubbed her chin on Zhou Zhenyue’s neck, and whispered: "The things I just told him are not just to bluff him. These shares are really given to you.  , This company, you can take it."