19

At the end of the party, Mu Ruqing asked Zhong Wan to send Mu Xueyi back.

Along the way, Mu Xueyi looked out the window in a daze.

She understands that the reason why she and Zhou Zhenyue can still have the current contact is because of the contract that Zhou Zhenyue signed with her in order to satisfy the father's wish. If the old man knows the truth, there is no doubt that the contract will end.

She has always wanted to pay back the money early, end this contract, and start normal development with Zhou Zhenyue. But ending with the old man's anger is definitely not the result she wants.

Zhou Zhenyue respects her grandfather so much, if the grandfather does not allow it, their relationship may really come to an end.

But listen to Mu Ruqing's words to steal the quotation form...

She just couldn't accept this idea after a while in her head. She knew that even if she died this time, she would never get anything from Zhou Zhenyue.

"Xueyi," Zhong Wan called to her suddenly, "Why don't you speak?"

Mu Xueyi came back to her senses, "It's nothing. That, Wanwan..."

Zhong Wan: "What's wrong?"

Mu Xueyi: "You...you and..." She pondered for a moment, but only repeated: "Nothing."

Zhong Wan smiled and said: "I'm fine, don't worry."

Mu Xueyi knew that although Zhong Wan was raised by Mu Ruqing deliciously, her life was not so smooth. In other words, as long as she is by Mu Ruqing's side for a day, she will not go well.

However, these are not things that she should be beaked. Zhong Wan has her own choice.

When he reached the downstairs of the Jiangbian apartment, Zhong Wan helped out the gifts in the trunk and prepared to send Mu Xueyi upstairs.

Only two steps later, Mu Xueyi's footsteps suddenly stopped.

At the corner not far away, a familiar black Bentley parked quietly.

Her hands trembled nervously in an instant.

Bentley's front door was opened and Xiao Ai walked down first. Within two seconds, the rear door was also opened.

The two people who got in and out of the car slowly approached one after another. Xiao Ai came over with a wink and took the things in Zhong Wan's hand, hung his head back to Zhou Zhenyue's back.

Mu Xueyi hurriedly explained: "Ayue, I just returned to Mu's house, so I just had a meal..."

Zhou Zhenyue looked at her in silence for a while, then turned to Zhong Wan: "Thank you, Mr. Mu, for your kindness. However, next time you pick up my girlfriend, you'd better let me know."

Zhong Wan smiled: "Indeed, it has delayed the world of you and Xueyi. I'm really sorry."

She didn't say much, and soon took the initiative to say goodbye, returned to the car, and drove away.

It was late at night when there was no one else in the community, only three people illuminated by the car lights.

Mu Xueyi cried tentatively again: "A Yue."

She hasn't seen Zhou Zhenyue for more than half a month. When she just came back, she was still a little afraid to see Zhou Zhenyue again, afraid that she would face a choice. But when I really saw her, I realized that the joy in my heart could overwhelm everything.

It seems that if you love someone, as long as you can get close to her, nothing can become a grudge lying in the middle.

Zhou Zhenyue glanced at her. In the dim car lights, her half-dangling eyelashes are all golden.