32

It took Mu Xueyi some work to get rid of Xue Xiaobai. Xue Xiaobai always felt that Mu Xueyi was shy. Although he gave up today, he still didn't plan to give up.

He firmly believes that no matter how beautiful a woman is, he cannot resist such a good condition.

Mu Xueyi's rejection of him can only show that this woman is reserved.

After leaving the company, Mu Xueyi left all the people and things in the company behind her head, humming briskly in her mouth, and riding her powder car with auxiliary wheels into the quiet leaf trail.

The road is quiet and there are no people. She can ride slowly by herself without worrying about blocking others.

He was riding, and there was a roar of car engines from far and near behind him.

Mu Xueyi consciously rode to the side of the road and gave up his position. But when the car passed her, it suddenly slowed down, paralleling her at the same speed as her.

When Mu Xueyi was looking over curiously, the rear window slowly lowered, revealing Zhou Zhenyue's profile.

"Ayue?" Mu Xueyi didn't stop under her feet, and a light of surprise lit up in the bottom of her eyes.

Zhou Zhenyue looked at her from the car and smiled faintly: "I wanted to ask you to get in the car, but I saw you riding quite happily."

Mu Xueyi laughed: "I'm very happy. Ayue, look at you, sitting in the car every day, don't know what the fallen leaves smell like at the end of autumn, right?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "What's the smell?"

Mu Xueyi took a deep breath, "...it was soaked by rain, a little bit of tide, and a little bit of rotten fishy sweetness. It doesn't seem to smell very good to describe it, but you will know if you come out and smell it. It smells so good, like a watermelon field that has rained."

Zhou Zhenyue turned her head and said to Xiao Ai: "Stop."

The car stopped, and Mu Xueyi also stopped, resting on one leg on the ground.

Zhou Zhenyue opened the car door, walked to Mu Xueyi, put her hands in her coat pockets, sniffed, and intently smelled the air.

She is wearing a dark gray woolen coat, lined with a simple white shirt, and long black hair, which makes her look like a character in an old movie, only black, white and gray. With the heaviness and quaint elegance of the times.

Mu Xueyi looked at her and suddenly remembered the jade ring she had been wearing on her index finger.

People like Zhou Zhenyue only have a simple and clear jade to match her best.

"It seems that I can't smell anything." Zhou Zhenyue sniffed for a while and said.

Mu Xueyi put away her thoughts and chuckles: "You have to ride, you can smell it as soon as the wind blows."

Zhou Zhenyue stretched out a hand to take the bicycle: "Then give me a ride."

Mu Xueyi: "If you ride, what should I do?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "...Sit back and I will take you."

Mu Xueyi stroked the helmet and smiled: "I'll take you, come up."

Zhou Zhenyue blinked, then stopped talking.

In the end, she still didn't say anything, silently walked around to the back seat of the car and sat on it gently.

Mu Xueyi kicked up hard and said in a squeaky voice: "Attention, friends, passengers, the old driver has to drive, hold on to the handrails, so as not to be thrown out when turning and braking!"