55

Early in the morning, when Mu Xueyi woke up, there was no trace of Zhou Zhenyue's presence in the house.

She supported her body with one hand, got up slowly, took the cane at the bedside, and walked down to the ground with difficulty.

Walking to the bay window, he staggered and sat down.

The small table last night was still there, and the small lamp has been turned off intimately. The leftovers on the table were also cleaned up.

Put your hand on it, the table top is cold, and there is no longer the temperature that the hot soup has left in chaos.

Mu Xueyi sat there quietly, doing nothing, just touching the tabletop.

She seemed to be waiting for something.

It's been a long time ago. It's nothing more than one or two hours early, or one or two hours late.

But she still hopes to be one or two hours late. Ayue must have not slept well last night, she is so tired, she should take a little more rest.

Just thinking about this, the corridor outside the door suddenly heard impatient footsteps from far and near.

And more than one person.

coming.

Quite fast.

Mu Xueyi closed her eyes and inexplicably curled up her lips and laughed.

.

An unknown abandoned factory in the northern suburbs.

The heavy iron door was closed with a "boom", and a dusty smell was instantly swirled in the air, which mixed with the sour rust smell, making people want to spit out the core of their throats after a scent.

Mu Xueyi leaned against the wall and sat in the corner, half raising his eyes, looking at the scattered black-clad thugs standing in front of them one by one.

She was wearing an off-white shirt that had been stained with dust on the ground. During the tearing process just now, the cuffs and hem were torn apart.

In the messy wide and thin shirt, Mu Xueyi was as pale as a sickly thin deer with a broken bone.

In the empty factory, it was quiet, as if you could hear a needle drop.

But behind the group of thugs came the sharpening sound of "cha——" "cha——" "cha——". Not hurriedly, with a crippling and vicious rhythm.

Suddenly, the voice stopped. The thugs standing in front of him also gave way to both sides.

Mu Ruqing slowly approached with a heavy kitchen knife soaked in water. When she walked in front of Mu Xueyi, she squatted down and put the knife on Mu Xueyi's thin collarbone.

"I'll give you three minutes to remember," Mu Ruqing gently lifted the handle of the knife, and let the cold water on the blade slide into Mu Xueyi's collar along the tip of the knife. Where did the tool go, and where the person is now."

Mu Xueyi was not afraid, but raised her neck and looked directly at Mu Ruqing's eyes.

"This is surprising. She doesn't want to stay by your side. Now, what are you looking for me for?" She chuckled.

"Mu Xueyi, are you and I pretending to be stupid?" Mu Ruqing put up the back of the knife, cut a little, and picked off the first button of Mu Xue's collar. "Someone saw it. She found you last night. After talking to her, she went out with her bag on her back, and then she never came back. You are telling me that her disappearance has nothing to do with you. Do you think I will believe it?"