95

Mu Xueyi's remarks have brought a great shock to Zhou Yunyue.

However, what makes Zhou Pillow Month feel more is that Mu Xueyi really brought a shovel.

In other words, she didn't just talk about it.

She really made all the preparations, eloped with her and lived in seclusion all her life.

It's just a pity that Mu Xueyi had such courage, but she didn't.

It is true that Mu Xueyi is an indispensable person to her, but there are many other important things in her life. She can't leave grandpa and such a big company without any worries.

After all, she is not just a general manager like Xueyi. She is the chairman of the board and the highest person in charge.

She has her social responsibility.

Regret comes back to regret, and the sense of security has indeed poured into my heart.

Satisfiability has not yet spread into the deep corner of the bottom of my heart, and a terrible thought has crept into my mind.

Mu Xueyi is so smart now. These words, these things, is she sincerely made, or she has calculated that she will be moved as a result, deliberately?

All day today, from the morning when she proposed to go to Gaochuan with herself, to the words she said on the road, everything was too sincere and perfect.

It's hard not to doubt the truth when things are so full.

Is she really able to hold the snow coat, or does the snow coat want her to think she can hold her?

Xueyi is really loving her, or ...

There are only routines left?

Zhou Zhenyue felt that he wanted to understand how complicated his academic and business affairs were.

However, she couldn't understand everything on Muxueyi.

The two nerves that dominate feeling and reason are fighting again.

The more you fight, the more you mess.

As the journey progressed, the sky grew dark.

After a while, it began to rain lightly.

Weeks pillow month put aside those messy ideas for a moment, she always remember MuXueYi haven't eat a decent meal, then from a fork in the highway opened out.

This is a small town along the road, which is not so prosperous. The buildings are all simple bricks and tiles. The narrow Shi Zhuan Trail seems unable to accommodate this huge SUV.

Mu Xueyi fell asleep two hours ago, curled up by the window.

After a while, there will be a vague dream or two.

At first, I couldn't hear what she was saying, but then I got off the highway and heard her say "cold".

It's raining. It's really cold.

Weeks pillow month parked in the town, took off his grey woolen cloth coat, carefully cover on MuXueYi.

Mu Xueyi woke with a start as soon as his clothes touched his arm.

"Huh?" She blinked bleakly. "... where is this?"

Zhou Zhen Yue Wen Sheng said, "A small town by the roadside. Go back to sleep first, and I'll buy you some food. "

MuXueYi haven't completely opened his eyes, just follow the week pillow month temperature, softly lie prone, into weeks pillow month arms.

"Ah Yue ..." She murmured softly.