20

When Zhong Wan returned to Mu's house, it was already one o'clock in the morning.

Mu Ruqing was not asleep yet, she was sitting on the sofa in the living room when Zhong Wan entered the door. Doing nothing, just sitting and staring in the direction of the door, seems to have been staring for a long, long time.

Zhong Wan stopped at the entrance, her voice was exhausted: "I have already sent it back."

Mu Ruqing lowered her left leg from her right leg, then tilted her right leg and pressed her left leg, "Zhou Zhenyue is waiting for her, right?"

Zhong Wan: "Yeah."

Mu Ruqing asked again: "Did you see you that Zhou Zhenyue?"

Zhong Wan gritted her teeth, and the chandelier in the living room reflected in her eyes, and there was no warmth. "You told me to send Xueyi home, just to let Zhou Zhenyue see me?"

Mu Ruqing chuckled: "Otherwise?" The smile at the corner of her mouth slowly disappeared, "I don't believe it, Zhou Zhenyue likes her again, and she can stand her challenging her bottom line again and again."

Zhong Wan clenched her fists, and finally couldn't help it, and slammed the car key in her hand to the ground, making a heavy "pop--"

"You're endless? What did Xueyi do wrong? In addition to owing Zhou Zhenyue, she has the slightest bit of sorry for you, sorry for the Mu family?! As for? You hate her so much, do you want her to die?!"

Mu Ruqing's face instantly turned cold, and she said word by word: "I am for the company."

Zhong Wan couldn't help but laugh after hearing this: "The company? You are such a big M Moser Group, do not rely on options, shares, or capital chains, and rely on a woman to steal the offer of the opponent? Rely on marriage with the Shen family to get a few Fresh graduates who have not entered the social threshold to make a reserve? Don't you think it is funny?!"

"..." Mu Ruqing put down Erlang's legs, stood up on the sofa, stared at Zhong Wan, and walked step by step, every step with pressure that people dare not look at.

"Yes, Wanwan. Send her back home and send you like this."

She approached Zhong Wan, her eyes gloomy and terrifying, and her voice pressed: "What is so good about Mu Xueyi that makes you like her so much?"

Zhong Wan looked at her without flinching, "I've told you countless times, I don't like her. I just feel sick. You just don't want to see her good, and you still use the company as an excuse in a high-sounding manner. People disgusted!"

Mu Ruqing sneered, "Yes, you're right, I just look at her not pleasing to my eyes." She tilted her head, "A child who ruined my family's third child, an illegitimate daughter, why should I look at it? Is she pleasing to the eye?"

Zhong Wan opened her mouth, wanting to say something.

Mu Ruqing squinted her eyes and interrupted Zhong Wan's desire to speak: "You are so compassionate to others, have you never remembered how my mother died?"

Zhong Wan's breathing was stagnant.

Mu Ruqing said clearly, word by word: "If I didn't have that junior, I could have my mother grow up with me. Why can't I hate Mu Xueyi? Tell you, even she can bear Mu's surname, I feel, but, hate, extremely, extremely."

Zhong Wan paused, and when he spoke again, there was not enough confidence in her voice: "You should hate Zhu Hong, Xueyi is innocent..."

Mu Ruqing raised her finger and gently stroked Zhong Wan's side face. Her face was smiling, but her eyes were fiercely unwilling.