65

Ge Wei-Nong carried the slick fat duck and stared at it for a long time.

She turned to Mu Xueyi and said, "Second Miss, I will lock it up first, and I will bring it to the back kitchen tomorrow to make a soup for you."

"Don't..." Mu Xueyi hurriedly stopped, thinking about the wording, "This... you can bring it to me first, and I will take it back to the mountain tomorrow morning. This is... a wild animal. I want to destroy the ecosystem."

Ge Weinong glanced at Mu Xueyi suspiciously.

She didn't seem to believe that this woman who lied to produce frozen pears would have such a high level of consciousness to "protect the ecosystem".

Mu Xueyi said again: "Take it over."

So Ge Wei-Nong had to obediently carried the duck over and helped Mu Xueyi into the room.

When Ge Weinong put the ducks away, Mu Xueyi sighed slightly: "Don't mention the back kitchen. I just want to eat supper just when you mentioned it. Now you go to the back kitchen and help me bring a portion. Lianzigeng is back."

Ge Wei-Nong lowered his head: "Yes, let's go."

It was late at night.

The heavy snow outside the window kept falling, and through the window, a thick layer of snow could be seen on the window sill. It looks like cotton candy piled there just after it's out of the oven.

The lights in the wooden house were warm and dim yellow.

It was like a pile of crackling firewood braziers in the stove.

Mu Xueyi leaned against the head of the bed holding the peppercorns, and took his electric heating bag.

She put the electric heating bag on the quilt on her knees and let the peppercorns nest on it.

"You have gained weight." Mu Xueyi touched the fat head of the pepper, "Why don't you lay eggs when you grow so fat?"

After she asked, she deliberately said to herself "Oh!", "I don't lay eggs. That's because we Huajiao-we are boys."

When the words fell, she made herself amused.

She was smiling, and the door of the wooden house was pushed open.

Wei-Nong Ge never dared to go past the door and push her door directly. Therefore, as soon as the door opened, Mu Xueyi turned her head back with a smile.

"Ayue!" she called.

Zhou Zhenyue took off the snow-covered hat, trembling, and hung it on the coat rack at the door. While taking off his jacket, he walked towards the bedroom cubicle.

She carried a big bag in her hand, which looked heavy and didn't know what it was carrying.

"Why are you laughing? I heard the sound at the door."

"Nothing to smile," Mu Xueyi couldn't get out of bed, so she could only lie on the side of the bed, waiting for Zhou Zhenyue to come over, "I just didn't expect that you brought the peppercorns to Jining."

Zhou Zhenyue threw the big bag on the ground with a dull sound.

"I also brought the fennel, and I am swimming in the bathtub in my room. If you want to see it, I will bring it over another day."

Mu Xueyi picked up the peppercorns, put the fat duck on the ground, pushed its buttocks to drive it to the side, whispering: "Go far, go far, little signal soldier..."

Zhou Zhenyue sat down on the edge of the bed. The room was very hot and she was a little bored in the sweater. She picked up the high collar and took off the white sweater on her body.