100

After finishing on the swing, it was past twelve o'clock at midnight.

    Although the time is long and the frequency is many, Mu Xueyi is very gentle, and what brings Zhou Zhenyue is almost nothing but joy, without any torture or pain.

    Active and passive, it is always difficult to tell who is more tired.

    But one thing is beyond doubt.

    The leg of the receiving party is bound to be soft.

    Zhou Zhenyue was lying on a swing, with blankets and clothes half covering her body, her long black hair wrapped around her shoulders, like a mermaid just being hugged ashore.

    Cold, holy, perfect, and fragile.

    Mu Xueyi hugged her horizontally and walked slowly into the house.

    Although she had tried her best to walk slowly, her feet were still a little lame.

    Zhou Zhenyue lay in Mu Xueyi’s arms, half-closed her eyelashes, watching the other party’s slightly curled long hair sway gently with a shallow and deep step, and the fingers that hooked the other’s neck couldn’t help but tighten. Up.

    Mu Xueyi seldom hugs her, more often, she is the one who hugs Mu Xueyi.

    Maybe it’s because Mu Xueyi always looks sick, and her wrists and ankles are slenderer than ordinary people. She always feels... She should not have the strength to hug another and have the same size as hers. Woman.

    In the subconscious, Xueyi seemed to be weaker.

    Therefore, she always goes to protect the snow clothes.

    But she committed herself to being under Xueyi and being held in her arms by Xueyi, Zhou Zhenyue realized that the two women don't have to be strong and weak.

    No one is stronger, whoever has to bear more arguments.

    Xueyi can be on top of her.

    She can also be a protected role.

    The two lay on the bed with the window at the head of the bed open. When they raised their heads, they could see the fireflies in the backyard and the stars in the sky.

    Zhou Zhenyue lay on Mu Xueyi's shoulders.

    This is rare, she is resting on Mu Xueyi's shoulders.

    The shoulders of the snow jacket are thin and thin, and the protruding collarbone outline can be clearly felt.

    But not at all.

    Her body is very soft, even if there is not much meat to cover the bones, the joints of the bones will sink slightly with the weight of Zhou's head.

    Like a net made of silk, it can always gently and properly hold everything that leans on her.

    "Xueyi."

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at the starry sky and called out softly.

    Mu Xueyi: "Huh?"

    Zhou Zhenyue closed her eyes and whispered: "Let's get married."

    Mu Xueyi's body stiffened.

    Tears welled up to his eyes almost instantly.

    In countless beautiful dreams she had imagined, Zhou Zhenyue and her begged to marry many times.

    Sometimes I dream of being on a hot air balloon with an endless flower field under my feet.

    Sometimes I dream of being on a yacht, surrounded by friends, and the boat is full of champagne.