58

The bright red blood bag is hung on the uneven old infusion stand, and the blood spirals down the infusion tube and is condensed on the needle without even the fixed tape.

The needle stick was very careless, and the back of the hand was swollen blue.

Mu Xueyi was dizzy due to excessive blood loss, lying on the table, breathing too weakly.

The severed pinky finger was lying in front of her eyes, and she couldn't help but smile as she watched the part that once belonged to her body was cut and separated.

She looked at the severed finger, as if looking at a specimen with blood, not a piece of meat from her body at all.

"You can still laugh, sister?"

Mu Ruqing moved his elbow away on the table, as if he was afraid that the blood on the table would stain the cuffs. She put down the knife, rolled up her sleeves, rolled up her sleeves, and said, "Okay, I can see that you are not afraid of bleeding, and I also know that you wish I hurt you more seriously. Anyway, I have blood on my hands now. , There’s no turning back. In that case, it’s better to let go and let’s play something else, you say, okay?"

Mu Xueyi vaguely guessed the meaning of Mu Ruqing's words.

In a daze, the bloody hand that was being held twitched.

Mu Ruqing looked at the beater behind, and glanced at the dying Mu Xueyi on the table.

"Take her naked."

She knocked on her lips and teeth, spit out five words gently and skillfully.

When the words fell, the thugs were all startled and looked at each other.

Immediately, Mu Ruqing raised Erlang's legs, looked around the group of thugs with a light smile, and asked:

"Which one of you wants to be on her?"

"Mu Ruqing..." Mu Xueyi gritted her teeth, trying to struggle, but she didn't have any strength to struggle. "You... are really a villain..."

"Oh, sister, didn't you scold me as a villain just now, and now you really realize that I am acting?" Mu Ruqing laughed several times, "I know, you are not afraid of lack of arms and legs, because you know That fool Zhou Zhenyue will be stubborn at you no matter what your disability. You are so good at calculating, do you want to guess, wait for you to be on the wheel more than ten or twenty times, Zhou Zhenyue still can't see you ?"

Mu Xueyi leaned on the table, coughing violently as if he didn't go well.

The smile on Mu Ruqing's face slowly disappeared, staring at the group of thugs behind, and shouted sharply:

"Can't you hear what I said?!"

None of the thugs dared to take the initiative.

After all...it's the second lady.

"Okay, if you don't dare to pick it up, then I will give up a little bit of labor and help you pick it up."

Mu Ruqing got up from the folding stool, walked around the table, picked up Mu Xueyi's collar, had no patience to unbutton the buttons one by one, and pulled her shirt directly by tearing.

Mu Xueyi exhausted all her strength to push Mu Ruqing, "You let me go!"

"It's fucking ridiculous, are you still pretending to be Gao Jie?"

Mu Ruqing had torn off the top half of Mu Xue's shirt buttons, revealing the thin clavicle and blood-stained underwear inside.

"Your mother is a bitch in the clubhouse. You are like your mother, who are all rotten maggots in the gutter! Do you think that you can be an upright individual by climbing into a wealthy family? I tell you, you are not worthy of others for the rest of your life. Loving your bastard, you are a bitch who deserves a man's turn, you deserve to be—"