"You are now my fiancée. Do you know the nature of your personal contact with Mu's opponent in your capacity? Everyone will know that you came to Zhou's today. President, how is the cooperation between your father and our family going on?!"

    "But we didn't say it well

    before— " Bai Lu stopped talking impulsively, and suddenly stopped.

    She looked at the woman who approached Mu Xueyi at some point, her attention was distracted, and her expression could not help but converge, as if she was afraid of leaving a bad impression on the other party.

    Zhou Zhenyue stopped behind Mu Xueyi, staring at the back of her head, and asked leisurely:

    "Your... fiancee?" Her

    voice was cold, like a piece of snow in this scorching afternoon.

    Mu Xueyi froze with naked eyes.

    She turned her head a little bit and saw Zhou Zhenyue close at hand.

    At that moment, the chin couldn't stop trembling slightly.

    It happened to be in full view.

    I want to explain, but I have too many scruples.

    Zhou Zhenyue faintly raised her eyes and looked around, her voice was not deliberately amplified, but everyone around could hear the oppressive warning: "Are you all idle?" The

    employees shuddered and immediately lowered their heads to do their jobs. I don't dare to look at this side any more.

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at Mu Xueyi unclearly again, and asked very lightly:

    "You are also very leisurely. You don't go to work during the day, and you are holding your fiancée. Have you all walked into our company?"

    Mu Xueyi Only then did I realize that I was still holding Bai Luting's wrist, and he was shocked and immediately let go.

    "..." She was silent for a moment, barely regaining her sense, "I shouldn't stay here anymore."

    She turned her head and called: "A Nong!"

    Ge Wei Nong hurriedly stepped forward.

    Mu Xueyi pointed to Bai Lu and stopped, "Take her into the car, take her back to Bai's house, and give it to her dad."

    Ge Weinong glanced at Zhou Zhenyue, who was really not pretty, and asked Mu Xueyi in a low voice: " What about you?"

    Mu Xueyi seemed to gritted his teeth faintly, uttering heavily, "I'll take a taxi and go back to the company."

    There are too many eyes here, and it's dangerous to leave a second.

    She was also confused. Today's matter is too complicated. She needs time to deal with it and think about how to explain it to Ayue.

    Before leaving, Mu Xueyi took a deep look at Zhou Zhenyue.

    Still dare not talk to her more.

    He hesitated, or did not say a word? Turned around and left this place.

    Zhou Zhenyue silently watched Mu Xueyi walk away, and then looked towards? Bai Lu stopped, who was forcibly taken away by Ge Weinong's mouth, her eyes were deep and she couldn't see any happiness or anger.

    After

    Mu Xueyi returned to the company, he dealt with the mess of the day, the mess of the company, and the mess that he rushed to Zhou's today.