But she did not think that when Zhou Zhenyue uttered these five words with her for the first time, it was in a false relationship that could only survive for five days.

    It's so beautiful.

    How desperate it is.

    ……Also, even if it is fake, even if… can only be happy for these five days.

    It's better than never holding anything.

    Zhou Zhenyue chuckled lightly, "If you don't want to marry me or be Mrs. Zhou, then I will marry you. I... will be Mrs. Mu. Give you the jade ring and the gold bracelet. Here is the bank card, account book, real estate certificate, all for you..."

    Mu Xueyi cried and hugged Zhou Zhenyue tightly, choked up and answered:

    "Okay, okay... I promise, I... promise..."

    "That's it." Zhou Zhenyue closed her eyes, a drop of tears flowed down the tail of her eyes into her hair, "Next time I go to that restaurant for dinner, you have to tell the waiter that I am not your girlfriend anymore. I'm...your wife."

    "Okay," Zhou Zhenyue said, Mu Xueyi all agreed, "Tomorrow I will tell everyone here, you are my wife, we will get married soon, we, we will soon..."

    Mu Xueyi choked, crying, and could no longer speak a complete sentence.

    In this simple room.

    Under the shroud of the galaxy billowing.

    They seem to be really, at this moment, engaged.

    There is no ceremony.

    There is no witness.

    No relatives or friends.

    There is no future.

    It's the same for children to play house.

    Knowing that it is false, or just going its own way...

    Self-deception, deception.

    .

    Early morning in the countryside.

    There is a faint fragrance of flowers in the air.

    After Zhou Zhenyue was awakened by the chirping birds, she looked to her side and her position was empty.

    That person always has to get up earlier and make scrambled eggs for himself.

    She put on her clothes, put on her coat loosely, and got out of the bed with her sore legs.

    When I walked to the door, I saw the prepared scrambled eggs and steamed buns on the stone table in the yard.

    Mu Xueyi was crouching next to the swing frame with his sleeves rolled up, wiping the swing seat with a damp cloth.

    "Work early in the morning?"

    Zhou Zhenyue leaned on the door frame, holding her arms lazily.

    Hearing Zhou Zhenyue's voice, Mu Xueyi laughed immediately and threw the rag in his hand back into the basin.

    She should have been squatting for a long time. When she got up, she staggered with her cane.

    Zhou Zhenyue quickly moved forward with two steps, holding her in one hand.

    "Ah... my feet are numb."

    Mu Xueyi smiled a little embarrassedly.

    "How did you get up?"

    Zhou Zhenyue shook her head and said, "You should say: Wife, why are you getting up?"