Even people who don't understand jade at all can see that it is extremely valuable.

    This is an expensive gift.

    Mu Xueyi never felt burdened with the cold and heavy pure gold handcuffs on his wrists.

    But wearing this ring, her heart began to unconsciously become heavy.

    But it's not the kind of heaviness that causes anxiety.

    It's the kind, there is a piece of paper in my heart that is always swaying in the wind and about to fly away, which is stabilized by a round cute pebble...

    Sense of security.

    She covered her right hand with her left hand, gently but firmly holding the jade ring on her little finger.

    The corners of the lips are pressed tightly, I want to laugh for a while, and then I want to hold it back, feeling that I should be a little more stable.

    After a long time.

    Still couldn't help it, his mouth was slightly bent.

    A trace of unnoticeable satisfaction and happiness overflowed from the bottom of my heart.

    In her battered heart, every rift caused by suffering was filled.

    .

    In the afternoon, when the sun sank into the white clouds, they arrived at Gaochuan.

    The small yard where Mu Xueyi and Gwinon Lin Keni lived before, because she couldn't bear the swing, she bought the house when she left.

    The small farmhouses in the countryside of towns and villages are not too expensive, but very cheap.

    Mu Xueyi asked Zhou Zhenyue to drive directly to the entrance of the small courtyard.

    She got out of the car, walked to the courtyard gate, and took out a bunch of keys.

    After looking for it for a while, he took out the biggest one and opened the old lock hanging on the door.

    Zhou Zhenyue walked behind her and waited quietly for her to open the door.

    After Mu Xueyi opened the lock, he took out a small set of large and small keys from the large set, and handed it to Zhou Zhenyue:

    "Here are all the spare keys in this house."

    Zhou Zhenyue took it and shook it in her palm, making the rustling sound of a few metal keys rubbing.

    "...Really give it to me?" she asked in a low voice.

    Mu Xueyi: "Well, if you come here to play or travel on business in the future, you can come here anytime."

    She thought about it again, and chuckled: "Ah, I forgot, you usually live in a hotel."

    Zhou Zhenyue dropped her hand and put the set of keys in her pocket.

    "Don't make any excuses to go back, give it to me, it's mine."

    Mu Xueyi smiled: "I didn't want to come back, look at you, all day long..."

    With that, she naturally stretched out a finger to poke Zhou Zhenyue's side face.

    "Okay, as soon as the things are set, I will take you to eat the best pasta in this place. The chef is an authentic chef from abroad. He spent his retirement in this small place and opened a small restaurant by himself. You can't see it. There are also hidden masters in this small place. The white wine clam spaghetti he made has a very special craftsmanship..."