But fortunately...

The Bai Luting seemed to hate this arranged marriage.

The more she hates her, the happier Mu Xueyi is.

When I am happy, I don't bother to care about each other, keep smiling and sit in my chair, focusing on the exquisite dishes.

After Mu Guocheng and Bai Guangzong finished their courtesy arrangements, they took the initiative to say to Mu Xueyi:

"After dinner in a while, you take Xiao Ting to Nanshan Park. I am observing a new project over there, and you happen to go and see it for me."

He slapped Mu Xueyi's hand earnestly.

"Take care of Xiaoping."

Mu Xue answered without changing her appearance:

"it is good."

Mu Guocheng satisfactorily continued to turn around and talk to Bai Guangzong about other things.

"Lao Bai, I will continue to tell you what happened in the morning, don't you know, the stock market in our backstage..."

A long meal was finished slowly.

Mu Guocheng and Bai Guangzong hadn't finished talking about it, and they had another golf appointment.

Before leaving the meeting, the two fathers kept admonishing the two young ones that they must "develop well."

Bai Lu stopped in front of her father and did not dare to be too disgusted, and Bai Guangzong agreed whatever she said.

After dinner, they left the scene.

Mu Xueyi brought Bailu to her Maybach, and let Ge Weinon drive to the Nanshan Park that Mu Guocheng had ordered. Anyway, it's no inconvenience to suspend the job these days and pretend to go through the scene.

Bai Luting stinked his face the whole time, and refused to speak.

Mu Xueyi sat in the back row, and she ran directly to the passenger seat. Would rather be next to Ge Wei Nong than next to Mu Xueyi.

Bai Luting felt a little dismissive of Mu Xueyi in his heart.

The Bai family's family business is larger than the Mu family's. Mu Family has another scandal today. In her eyes, Mu Xueyi is an ugly self-interested person who wants to hug her family's thighs.

In addition, Mu Xueyi has been leaning on a cane, and heard people say that he is a lame, and the road is not easy to walk.

Therefore, no matter how beautiful this person is, she also feels that the other person is trying to climb high, not worthy of blue eyes.

When we arrived at Nanshan Park, I got out of the car, and Bai Lu stopped and walked in front by himself.

He buried his head and walked hard, unwilling to wait for Mu Xueyi who had a problem with his feet.

Mu Xueyi didn't mind, she didn't even plan to answer Bai Lu's stop.

Little girl film, go wherever you like to go shopping.

She directly changed the path and went to the project development site Mu Guocheng ordered to investigate. Thinking of ending today's task early, go back early to take a bath and have a cup of tea to rest.

The bed matter last night made her really tired.

It's not an exaggeration to say that you are exhausted.

Bai Lu stopped and walked, the crowd became more and more congested, and the scenery around him became more and more unfamiliar. When she turned her head, she was about to say something, but only saw a bunch of people she had never seen before.