Ge Wei Nong was stunned.

She didn't seem to expect that Zhou Zhenyue, such a pampered boss, would have such a neat and beautiful skill.

After recovering, the admiration in her eyes increased by two points.

Ge Wei-Nong handed the wooden board and plastic sheet to Zhou Zhenyue above, and then turned it up.

The two carefully found a good place to stand firmly. Fortunately, although the room is leaky, the tiles are missing, and the beam frame is probably still intact. They laid out the planks and found the most stable bearing point. They used the nails and hammers from the toolbox they had just brought back to nail the planks and the wooden beams of the original house.

Spread the waterproof nylon plastic sheet and use more nails to fix the plastic sheet on the wooden frame and plank.

Come up every few hours to clear the snow. This "temporary roof" should not be a problem for four or five days.

They went down to repair the dilapidated wooden doors, so that the two wooden doors could be closed normally.

With this beating, Mu Xueyi and Lin Keni should have woken up until they slept.

While Zhou Zhenyue and Ge Weinong were repairing the house, Lin Keni pushed Mu Xueyi out to gather wood sticks to make firewood around.

When they escaped, Lin Keni pushed Mu Xueyi's wheelchair to run, so fortunately, she didn't lose her wheelchair, and Mu Xueyi wouldn't be completely trapped in the same place as a useless person.

Lin Keni collected the wood sticks and put them in Mu Xueyi's arms in the wheelchair. Mu Xueyi also bent down and pushed aside the floating snow to pick up some small dead branches.

Lin Keni smiled and sighed: "Miss Fungus, it feels like we are surviving in the wilderness."

Mu Xueyi said helplessly: "This is how to survive in the wilderness, it is almost the same as the wasteland infrastructure."

The two laughed for a while, then returned to the broken house with firewood in their arms.

The house has been sealed.

The wind and snow no longer invade inside, and while keeping the temperature warm, it also gives people a sense of security.

In the ice and snow, there is such a stable corner, which makes people feel...the time waiting for rescue is not so difficult.

Zhou Zhenyue put the bricks he had brought back into place and made a small stove. The tin foil bowl was placed on the top, and the wood was stuffed underneath to burn. After a while, the instant noodles in the bowl were slurping and boiling.

Today's taste is stewed chicken with mushrooms.

The four people sitting around the brick stove, the aroma of chicken soup overflowed, and even Ge Wei Nong couldn't help swallowing several times.

"Tomorrow night is New Year's Eve." Zhou Zhenyue divided the chopsticks and forks among them. "I looked at the forecast before and said that this snow is going to be for the next week. I think it will not be small for these two days. The snow will not change. Small, the search and rescue area can only be confined to the other side of the road. We may have to spend New Year’s Eve here."

Lin Keni sighed with a smile, "I really didn't expect that this year's New Year's Eve would be like this. Miss Muer, Miss Zhou, Miss Ge, is it a kind of fate for us to get together like this?"

Ge Wei Nong glanced at Lin Keni quietly.

Smiled lightly.

When Zhou Zhenyue heard Lin Keni talking about "Miss Fungus", she turned her head and asked Mu Xueyi: "Miss Fungus, is that you?"