"Lin Keni, Lin Keni? Please answer when you receive it."

Lin Keni: "Lin Keni received."

Intercom: "The snow shoveler who just went out came back and said that there were a few people trapped in the snow on the road. They are all guests of the villa and have lost consciousness in the trapped area. You will drive the snow shovel and come to the garage quickly. , Go to aid."

Lin Keni: "Okay."

Lin Keni took the walkie-talkie and stroked Mu Xueyi's back again, "Miss Fungus, you also heard, I have to help rescue first. You will be here alone..."

"Don't..." Mu Xueyi raised her head, her eyes flushed, "Miss Lin, take me with you."

Lin Keni was taken aback: "This... Based on your physical condition, it is safer for you to stay in the villa now."

Mu Xueyi: "I know."

She lowered her eyes and murmured "I know" several times.

"But among those trapped guests, there may be her, isn't it?" She trembling hands, grabbing Lin Coni's sleeve, "I want to see if she is among those people, if she is there, I must let her see me the first time, so... so she can survive. Miss Lin, please, take me there."

Lin Keni felt soft, and she really couldn't bear to watch Mu Xueyi stay here alone, so she reluctantly agreed.

"Then...Miss Fungus, you promise me that you will sit in the passenger seat. No matter what happens, you must put your safety first."

Mu Xueyi nodded hurriedly: "Okay."

So Lin Keni took Mu Xueyi to the garage of the Hot Spring Villa.

After picking up a snow shovel, Fu Mu Xueyi sat down in the passenger seat, and Lin Keni drove out of the villa.

.

Three hours later.

The two cars returned at the same time, and eight or nine guests who had been rescued from the snow came down.

Zhou Zhenyue pushed her goggles, jumped from the back of the car, took out her mobile phone and looked at it, but there was still no signal.

When she turned her head, she was caught off guard to see Ge Wei Nong coming off another car, also carrying a large bag of things, covering it tightly.

If she hadn't been familiar with the red backpack belonging to Xueyi, I'm afraid she wouldn't recognize Ge Weinon.

Zhou Zhenyue has no intention to pay more attention to Ge Weinong.

She thought, she had to find a way to see Xueyi as soon as possible. Now that there is no network and signal, Xueyi must be in a hurry.

The staff at the door was instructing these guests to enter the villa to rest, and the intercom suddenly rang.

He took out the walkie-talkie and "hello" a few times.

The intercom sounded with a noise: "Accident, accident. Three hours ago, Lin Keni took Ms. Mu's second wife and took a snow shovel down the mountain, and then suffered a second collapse of snow. Lin Keni’s The walkie-talkie lost contact. Notify the driver, now go to search and rescue quickly, go to search and rescue quickly—"

The intercom is so loud that everyone around can hear it.

The staff glanced at the two drivers who had just returned. Both of them had reached their physical limits and were being squeezed into them, and they stopped talking.

"But the situation on the driver's side, I'm afraid..."

Ge Wei-Nong's face changed a lot when he heard it, and when he heard the staff say this, he immediately said "I'll drive!" and jumped into the driver's seat of the snow shovel with a big bag and a bag.