Inside the sweater is a white shirt she is used to wearing. When folding the sweater, the cuffs seem to be wearing those tiger-eye cufflinks.

Elegant white shirt, cufflinks with blue gems.

Gentle jade ring, slender white fingers.

On her...

There is also a good smell of cedar.

Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that she seemed to be addicted to Zhou Zhenyue.

Looking at every detail, every accessory, and even every smell of the other person, I feel...

Can't stop.

She was suddenly very lucky that there was a word "snow" in her name.

A Yue is a person who resembles snow.

There is snow in her name, as if she had brought Ayue with her forever.

When Zhou Zhenyue saw Mu Xueyi looking at her in a daze, she didn't know her crooked thoughts, and thought that her hair was messy, so she touched the end of her hair.

It's not messy.

"What are you looking at?" She tilted her head and asked Mu Xueyi.

Mu Xueyi recovered, and hurriedly gathered up her messy mood, a little stammered: "I...I was thinking, Ayue, what is in the bag you brought..."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, did not speak, leaned down and opened the zipper of the big bag.

The bag was filled with things like electronic devices, as well as a pile of neatly wound black wires and colorful adapters.

She took out the contents inside, like a big black box, Mu Xueyi didn't recognize what it was for a while.

Zhou Zhenyue hugged the thing and went to the side of the TV, rolled up her sleeves, moved the TV slightly, and bent over to look at the port on the back side.

She leaned over there, tinkering for a while, and linked the two devices together.

Mu Xueyi couldn't help asking again: "What the hell is this?"

Zhou Zhenyue was a little helpless: "Take them out, you still can't recognize them."

Mu Xueyi: "?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "The disc reader."

Mu Xueyi stared at the disc reader and looked at it, and finally vaguely remembered the vague memory of his childhood.

"Ah... when I was young, there seemed to be this thing in my house, old things from the times."

She blinked, "Ayue, what are you doing with this thing?"

Zhou Zhenyue took out a compact disc in a small paper bag from the back pocket of his pants and shook it, "I will show you something to relieve my boredom."

Mu Xueyi smiled and said, "Why are you so troublesome, don't I have a laptop?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "Does your laptop have an optical drive?"

Mu Xueyi was stunned, then turned around to look at the desk, "...it seems to be really not there."

Zhou Zhenyue squatted down and put the CD into the disc reader, "I noticed during the day, your computer doesn't have a CD-ROM drive. Otherwise, I won't spend a lot of time on getting this old antique."

The disc reader swallowed the disc and began to make an old "sizzle" sound.

Zhou Zhenyue returned to the bed. As soon as she sat down, Mu Xueyi crawled over and got into her arms.