"How pitiful you are, you keep saying that you miss your mother, but you dare not hate the biggest murderer of your mother. You only dare to use all the means on someone like me who can't resist. It's beautiful. Name, deceive, deceive yourself, saying that this is your revenge."

"Mu Ruqing, if your mother knows Quanxia, ​​I'm afraid she would have to sigh."

"You are such a villain who fears the strong, bullies the weak, bullies the good and fears the evil, you are not worthy at all, letting people, happy, happy."

The fig leaf that had been deceived for many years was just like that by Mu Xueyi in a few words.

Mu Ruqing's face was red and white, and her chest became more and more ups and downs.

Because Mu Xueyi said these things in a whisper to Mu Ruqing's ear, the surrounding thugs didn't know why the lady suddenly changed her face. The nearest thugs stepped forward carefully and asked:

"Miss, you..."

"Wan Wan she..." Mu Ruqing ignored him, swallowed her saliva, and a blue vein floated on her side of her neck, "Did she think so too?"

She emphasized her tone and asked word by word: "Did she leave me because of this thought?"

Mu Xueyi smiled, did not answer directly, just said:

"Before Wanwan left, I asked me to leave you a word."

Mu Ruqing's voice trembled: "...what?"

"She said," Mu Xueyi tilted her head and murmured slowly, "If you promised her that night, she would really consider staying with you for the rest of her life."

That evening.

It took Mu Ruqing a lot of effort to remember, and finally vaguely recalled the words she had never cared about.

——"Qing, if...If you can't marry that man, don't do bad things to Xueyi in the future. If you can bow your head and apologize for what you did before, maybe we..."

How did she answer?

——"Wanwan, are you kidding me?"

When Zhong Wan was gone, she suddenly understood that as long as Wanwan could stay, she could not get married, could stop doing bad things, or bow her head to apologize for all the wrong things she had done before.

As long as Wanwan is by her side, she...can do nothing.

But it was too late.

The most hateful thing is that this has been a nailed regret, she shouldn't have to know.

Mu Xueyi told her. Let her know that she had a chance to get Zhong Wan's heart, but she just passed by.

It's irretrievable.

Mu Xueyi...

Obviously he is the one who controls a group of thugs, and her half-dead sister is the fish on the chopping board.

But now, it was Mu Xueyi who stabbed her with a knife.

The stabbing made her heartbroken and bloody.

Mu Ruqing laughed, her last little bottom line, finally, was completely swallowed.

Then as Mu Xueyi wished.

Follow her and go to hell.

"Sister, there must be a lot of people outside looking for us now," Mu Ruqing picked up the kitchen knife and put it in her hand. "I know, you're betting on whether Zhou Zhenyue can find you first."