After she settled the bill, Mu Xueyi said, "Teacher, go to the garage first. I won't go around far away. After a while, ask the waiter to push me to the door of the hotel. You can drive over to pick me up."

Shen Huaixing: "It's okay, I won't push you on the wrong road."

Shen Huaixing called a waiter, gave some advice, and then left to go to the garage.

The waiter was about to push the wheelchair, Mu Xueyi signaled her to be in a hurry and asked: "Can you open a small ticket here?"

The waiter smiled and said, "Of course it can, but the lady just didn't take the initiative to ask for a paper ticket. Do you need it?"

Mu Xueyi: "Well, give me one."

After taking the paper receipt issued by the waiter, Mu Xueyi read it carefully, then folded it and put it in his handbag.

She lowered her eyes and laughed in satisfaction.

Another mine is buried.

And the target of this Thunder is not someone else, it just happens to be the one who just ate with her—

Shen Huaixing.

She thought she had liked Shen Huaixing before, and when she started dealing with her, she felt a little guilty in her heart.

But now I discovered that there is no need to feel guilty at all.

She does not deny that Shen Huaixing loves her, but it is clear that Shen Huaixing's love is extremely selfish.

At the beginning, Shen Huaixing felt that she had delayed her unilaterally, so he proposed to break up. Now Shen Huaixing unilaterally feels that she doesn't love Zhou Zhenyue at all. Only when she returns to Shen Huaixing's side is true love, so he connives Mu Guocheng and threatens her. She has suffered such a serious injury from the car accident now, and Shen Huaixing has not even said a word of apology to her from start to finish.

apologize……

Ah.

Perhaps people still think that this is a great salvation.

The more mature he became, the more Mu Xueyi discovered that when he was young, he would always add too many filters to the identity of "teacher" or other elders. A little talented, gentler, and a little more independent from the world, it seems to be an incredibly fascinating lover.

How can humanity be so simple.

Not every role that is called a teacher can understand all the truths in emotions like academia.

What's more, Shen Huaixing has become a participant in this disaster. She has clearly rejected her many times, but she still wants to use the power of the Mu family to force herself to reconcile with her. If she didn't greedy and condone Mu Guocheng's marriage request, Mu Guocheng would not design the car accident.

If she hadn't been sitting in the driver's seat that day, Zhou Zhenyue would be paralyzed in the wheelchair now.

People who threaten Ah Yue’s safety...

Damn it all.

Old love in the past?

Mu Xueyi squeezed her handbag, and the smile on her lips gradually became cold.

For Ayue, it doesn't matter if she herself died, let alone...

A Shen Huaixing.

.

After coming out of the hotel, they went straight back to Mu's house.

Shen Huaixing parked the car at the door of Mu's house, carried Mu Xueyi into the wheelchair, and wanted to push her into the villa.