So why did Zhuang Yurou pretend to be a shaman and run to Li Lulu now?

Mu Xueyi recalled carefully. In her previous life, she had been immersed in her own world most of the time, and she hadn't paid special attention to business matters, but she vaguely remembered that the words of Xunyun Group had been mentioned by Mu Ruqing.

Xunyun Group is the partner that Mu Jia very much wants to win. In this era of Internet of Everything, nothing is more important than establishing a cooperative relationship with such a prosperous Internet company.

In Mu Xueyi's memory, the Mu family seemed to have indeed won this opportunity.

In addition, Zhou Zhenyue didn't care about business matters anymore at that time, so after a year, the Mu family had the momentum to surpass the Zhou family.

Zhuang Yurou is lurking beside Li Lulu at this time. It should be another form of "market research". Only by mixing among the bosses can you see the form clearly and find a real suitable partner for cooperation.

Thinking of this, Mu Xueyi couldn't help but glanced at the quiet Zhuang Yurou beside him.

Goose bumps are all up.

This...pretends too well.

Zhou Zhenyue noticed that Mu Xueyi was peeking at Zhuang Yurou and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"I..." Mu Xueyi stammered, "I just think Xiao Rou... is pretty good-looking."

Li Lulu proudly patted the side of the ship, "If Miss Mu Er likes it, I will lend her to you for a few days!"

Zhuang Yurou twitched the corners of her mouth.

She blinked her big innocent eyes and looked at Li Lulu: "Sister Lu, are you really willing?"

Li Lulu smiled: "Hahaha, I just made a joke. Even if you want, Mr. Zhou is not willing to do it." After that, she pointed to Zhou Zhenyue, "Look at you, look at Mr. Zhou's face. What's it like?"

Zhou Zhenyue frowned slightly and looked at a suspension bridge over the lake.

Mu Xueyi couldn't help saying: "Mr. Li, I know you are joking, but Xiao Rou is a girl after all, so don't just say that you want to lend her to others to play such things."

Li Lulu smiled and shook her head: "Miss Mu Er, you are so boring."

Zhuang Yurou didn't speak.

But the expression she looked at Mu Xueyi seemed to have changed slightly.

The sun was strong at noon, and they went back to the shore not long after rowing. Seeing that Zhou Zhenyue had set up a tent, Li Lulu wanted to stay with Zhuang Yurou and camp with Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi.

Zhou Zhenyue didn't have any opinions, and Mu Xueyi naturally didn't have any opinions.

Everyone happily set up tents and kebabs together. When it gets dark, the cold evening breeze blows over the lake, but there is a warm carbon fire burning in the stove, which makes people feel so uncomfortable.

Li Lulu took Zhou Zhenyue to skewers chicken wings, leaving Mu Xueyi and Zhuang Yurou to flip the skewers by the charcoal stove.

Zhuang Yurou glanced at Mu Xueyi next to him, and accosted: "Sister Lu said that you are the second young lady of the Mu family, but I seem to have only heard of the Mu family's daughter named Mu Ruqing?"

Mu Xueyi smiled: "That's my sister. I'm not in business, so you may not have heard of me."

Zhuang Yurou: "Then why don't you go into business?"