Mu Xueyi: "?"

Zhou Zhenyue lowered her head and slowly repeated the explanation of yesterday: "Xiao Ding is not my school girl, she is Xiao Ai's school girl."

Mu Xueyi smiled: "I know, I remember you told me this."

Zhou Zhenyue frowned: "Do you remember?"

"Of course," Mu Xueyi nodded, "I was still conscious at that time, otherwise, I wouldn't make up my mind to tell you this."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled rather than smiled: "So you only forgot what happened after this?"

Mu Xueyi nodded honestly again.

Zhou Zhenyue curled her lips, shook her head, and murmured in a low voice: "...Forget it, as long as you remember what happened before. At least...I know you are willing to say those things to me, not because of drunkenness, but It was well thought out."

Mu Xueyi put down the spoon, folded her chin with her hands crossed, and gentle ripples in her eyes, "Ayue, you are right. In fact, telling you the sad things is not as difficult as I thought."

She paused, "I always feel that the difficult trust between us is just your trust in me. But I found out only yesterday that I... didn't seem to trust you that much before."

Zhou Zhenyue did not speak, but looked at her quietly.

Mu Xueyi said slowly: "I have been used to bear and digest all the unhappiness by myself since I was a child, because I always feel that this is the way I am in my life, and it is destined that no one can rely on it. I think that there are some things that don’t happen. Telling you that I'm saving your worries, but in the final analysis, I still don't trust you enough. If you don't believe you can completely ignore my dark and negative side, completely...without any reason..."

After a short pause, there seemed to be a bit of choking in his tone: "...be my pillar."

pillar.

When Zhou Zhenyue heard these two words, the haze that had been stagnant in his eyes for three years finally dissipated.

……at last.

She finally realized that she was her mainstay.

"I'm sorry," Mu Xueyi sniffed, tearful eyes, "I actually want to understand that in the world...only Ayue is the best to me. I will tell you everything in the future, and I will say whatever you ask. , You teach me to ride a bicycle, I’m not afraid of you letting go. If you want a toy, ask you for it, if you want a duck, you also ask for it. If you can’t afford mineral water, I will come to you. If my family threatens me again, I will definitely not support it alone. It's over..."

At the end of her speech, she couldn't contain her crying.

Zhou Zhenyue took a tissue and handed Mu Xueyi to wipe her tears. She used to laugh only with her mouth, but now, she even smiles slightly with her eyebrows and eyes.

"You're jealous, you didn't eat it for nothing."

Mu Xueyi held a tissue and pressed it to his eyes, holding back his tears and looked obedient and pitiful.

"These words you just said... very good, better than all the love letters you have written." Zhou Zhenyue pursed the wound on her lips. In the warm morning light, her eyelashes were soft as Waseda, "Take you just now What you said is written in today’s love letter, I can add to you..."

Mu Xueyi took off the tissue, her eyes were slightly widened and round, "How much?"

Zhou Zhenyue smiled softly: "Add 10 points."