Zhou Zhenyue drank a sip of water, "I don't care if you can finish it tomorrow, in short, you can leave after finishing it. I can't see that mess of things makes the balcony all over."

Mu Xueyi: "Okay, I will fight as soon as possible."

After speaking, the air fell silent for a while.

There seems to be no more topics to talk about.

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the water cup again, was silent for a while, and then asked: "...While fighting, is there any problem?"

Mu Xueyi thought for a while, "It seems...two blocks are missing."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Which two?"

Mu Xueyi tried to recall the colorful building blocks, but was not sure: "I don't remember either."

After two sentences, the atmosphere solidified again.

Zhou Zhenyue drank the water, coughed twice, turned around and walked inside, "If you are sleepy, go to bed first, on the left side of the bed. I still have something to do with it."

Mu Xueyi followed her in and said hello obediently.

The interior area is small, only a large double bed and a work desk. Zhou Zhenyue turned off the overhead light, only turned on one lamp on the desk, and three monitors on the desk. Each screen opened a different page. Mu Xueyi glanced at it. One was stock market trends, and the other two were supposed to be the company's internal documents. She immediately looked away.

Mu Xueyi focused on the double bed.

The bed is very neat, Zhou Zhenyue is the kind of personality that will never sit on the bed casually during the day, and there is no fold on the sheets. A quilt is stacked on the pillow on the right.

Mu Xueyi couldn't help but swallowed saliva and asked in a low voice, "Just... a quilt?"

Zhou Zhenyue sat back at the desk and stared at the screen: "Open the closet, there are three beds on the top floor."

Mu Xueyi regretted asking this question too much.

She went to the bathroom to wash, and the changed clothes, towels and toothbrushes were all placed on the sink, which was easy to access. After washing and getting into the bed, Zhou Zhenyue was still frowning in front of the screen.

Mu Xueyi secretly hid in the dark watching Zhou Zhenyue at work. Her long hair was still wet, her eyes were covered with reddish blood, and she kept holding the mouse in her right hand.

The jade ring on her index finger seemed to make her uncomfortable. After a while, she would put down the mouse and turn the ring.

Mu Xueyi stared at Zhou Zhenyue's fingers, thinking that she might be crazy.

Why does she feel that Zhou Zhenyue turns the ring so...sexy?

Mu Xueyi closed her eyes, quietly reached out to the other side of the bed, stroked the sheets there, and imagined Zhou Zhenyue sleeping next to her.

Their relationship...should have changed?

She can now be allowed to lie on her bed, under her quilt, and after a while, she may be able to fall asleep next to her.

Suddenly, a voice rang in his head unexpectedly--

"Master Zhou doesn't know what you did three years ago, right?"

The sudden memory is like a basin of ice water, instantly extinguishing all her beautiful fantasies.

The heart that was still throbbing just now was as cold as an ice cellar.