"Go upstairs."

Two words that are concise and concise.

Mu Xueyi hurriedly followed, not daring to follow too tightly, only dared to stare at Zhou Zhenyue's hem, and the pale wrist exposed in the gap between her shirt cuffs.

It must have been frozen downstairs for a long time.

She didn't wait in the car, she waited outside the car.

Realizing this, Mu Xueyi began to regret that she had gone to Mu Ruqing's appointment tonight.

When opening the anti-theft door, two ducklings probed in the crack of the door and wanted to escape from prison. Mu Xueyi was still twisting the keys, and one of them didn't pay attention.

She yelled anxiously: "Zanthoxylum bungeanum! Fennel!"

Pepper and fennel are the names of little ducks.

Tuantuan never gave them a name, so on the way back, Mu Xueyi wanted to ask Zhou Zhenyue to name them. Zhou Zhenyue refused, and Mu Xueyi figured it out for herself and came up with the name "Hua Jiao".

Zhou Zhenyue heard this and said, "Huajiao? Why don't you call it fennel."

Mu Xueyi: "The other one is called fennel."

Zhou Zhenyue quickly bent over and caught the two escaped ducklings in her hands. She clamped their necks and motioned to Mu Xueyi: "Open the door."

Mu Xueyi watched her clutching the ducklings by the neck and whispered: "You, you pinched their necks..."

Zhou Zhenyue was silent for a few seconds and then sneered: "Mu Xueyi, I waited for you downstairs for three hours. What you think now is not to let me go in to escape the cold, but that I shouldn't catch your duck like this, you Do you think it fits?"

Mu Xueyi was taken aback, and hurriedly said, "No, I didn't mean that..."

She quickly opened the door and waited for Zhou Zhenyue to go in before she followed behind and walked in obediently.

Zhou Zhenyue carried the duck to the side of the radiator, put the duck on the heater, and leaned against herself, putting her cold fingers on the side of the heater.

Obviously there was only one more person, but Mu Xueyi felt that the loneliness and loneliness that had been flooded in the room for so many days had all been dispelled. The world outside the window was cold and annoying, but there was someone by her side in the room. Even if she stood far away from her, she felt warm in her heart.

Mu Xueyi poured a cup of hot water and slowly walked to Zhou Zhenyue and handed it to her.

Zhou Zhenyue took a sip.

She hesitated and said in a low voice, "Ayue, don't get me wrong, I'm at Mu's house...I didn't do what you imagined."

Zhou Zhenyue put the water cup on the heater, "Then tell me, what did you do?"

Mu Xueyi thought that Zhou Zhenyue would say "I don't want to hear you explain" things like this, but when she heard her asking frankly, she was taken aback.

She sorted out her words and said, "Just... cut a cake and had a meal."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Mu Ruqing didn't tell you anything else?"

Mu Xueyi lowered her head: "...nothing."

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the water cup again, did not drink, just rubbed it in her hand, her tone became cold: "If you don't want to tell the truth, don't take the initiative to explain."