Mu Xueyi thought that she had caused trouble to Shen Huaixing, and when they broke up, she did not dare to say anything to keep him.

But after all, it was the simplest love in a student life. Although there were reluctances to give up, it did not imagine the degree to which he would die if he left the other party. After a long time, I was tired from crying, so I let go.

In the following year, she entered Zhou Zhenyue's life trajectory, and the focus of life became Zhou Zhenyue. Shen Huaixing became a name printed on the back of the graduation photo, and he was lined up with other teachers, no more different.

In recent years, she and Shen Huaixing have hardly contacted each other. They just send a polite greeting to each other during the holidays, maintaining the last touch of friendship between teachers and students.

Six years have passed.

Both she and Shen Huaixing should let go.

Shen Huaixing touched Mu Xueyi's forehead to see that her fever had gone down, and her heart settled. He took the initiative to smile at Mu Xueyi: "How have you been all these years, Miss Mu Er?"

Mu Xueyi resisted Shen Huai's forehead movement, but she resisted and didn't show it, saying, "It's okay."

The atmosphere was silent for a while.

Shen Huaixing asked again: "Look at the circle of friends you posted. Did you have a conflict with your family?"

Mu Xueyi: "...Yes, it's a fallout."

Shen Huaixing: "How serious is it?"

Mu Xueyi made a little joke to adjust the somewhat rigid atmosphere: "It's so serious that you can call me a'little beggar' in the future."

Shen Huaixing was really amused by her.

She didn't ask too much about her family affairs, only asked: "Is there a place to live now?"

Mu Xueyi shook his head.

Shen Huaixing thought for a while, and said, "Well, you live in my apartment first. There is still a second bedroom in my apartment. You can live there until your problem is resolved, and you won't charge your rent."

Mu Xueyi didn't immediately agree, and seemed to be a little grudged with the past between them: "This...isn't it inconvenient?"

Shen Huaixing didn't care: "You are in trouble now. As your former teacher, I will help you. I don't mind, what do you mind?"

Mu Xueyi was silent for a while, a little hesitant: "But...I live in your apartment, won't it prevent you from bringing your boyfriend back..."

Shen Huaixing was taken aback.

She pursed her lips and smiled: "Xueyi, I'm still single."

Mu Xueyi lowered her head and said nothing.

Shen Huaixing stared at her and suddenly asked:

"What about you? Are you still single?"

Mu Xueyi thought about her current situation, although she didn't want to admit it, Zhou Zhenyue did not agree to reconcile herself. Can only nod bitterly.

"is single."

Shen Huaixing also nodded, saying nothing more.

After hanging the bottle, Shen Huaixing took Mu Xueyi back to his apartment. Although Mu Xueyi always felt that it was very inappropriate to live in Shen Huaixing's house, she did not have a better choice for the bereaved dog at the moment.