CHAPTER 67-Game Over Black

Start from the beginning

"Next time Oliver or you ever say the words, 'we need a favour'--i'm walking the other way"

"Well, you should've walked the other way a long time ago then. I mean when you heard the words 'Hi my name is (Y/N) Black and this is my idiot twin of a brother Oliver Black'" 

"The only reason I didn't walk away back then was because--You know never mind" 

(Y/N) only let out a small chuckle as she walked inside the cottage, Liam behind her as he closed the door. She walked into the living room, looking around she spotted pictures of her, Oliver and Liam together. 

"How will this work again?" Liam asked, taking a seat on the couch looking at her. (Y/N) looked away from the pictures and took a seat next to him, "Oliver will let me know"

"Patronus?" 

(Y/N) nodded as he nodded in response. It was silent the only noise being heard was the fire wood cracking. (Y/N) was fidgeting her necklace as she looked at the fire, Liam was playing with his ring, the silence wasn't awkward more like comfortable. Liam shifted in his seat as he was able to look at her. 

"You trust me, right?". (Y/N)'s gaze shifted from the fire to Liam as she gave him a blank look, "I know it took you time to trust me again, but you trust me now right?"

"Yeah, why are you--"

"I need you to promise that whatever happens, you'll trust my judgement and give a chance to explain everything" Liam interrupted her. 

She looked into his green eyes to see him in a serious state, she had a feeling he wanted to tell her more but didn't push it. (Y/N) took ahold his hand and interlocked their fingers, Liam looked down at their hands as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. 

"I promise, but you better have a pretty good damn explanation" (Y/N) told him as she pulled away. Liam laughed at her response, nodding. A blue wisp came into the cottage catching both their attention, it was a shaped as a dog before either of them could admire it any longer a voice spoke.

"Some are making their way to the cottage, my half are just about to make our way to the Burrow, better hurry" 

Once it stopped talking it disappeared. (Y/N) stood up and took off her leather jacket and Liam passed her one of his hoodies. She took it and put it on, pulling the hood over her head, fixing her hair. She took her wand and placed it inside the hood pocket. 

"You know the plan right, Sirius and The Weasleys are at the Burrow. Once the Aurors come here--"

"I know, I know just hurry" Liam ushered her. (Y/N) walked out the cottage at the same time, multiple whooshing noises were heard, she turned around to see about six Aurors walking her way.

"I SEE SOMEONE" An Auror yelled, (Y/N) glanced at them before apperating to the Burrow.