Voldemort sneered at the scene as he pointed his wand at her but Dumbledore casted a spell but missing since turned himself a cloud of dust disappearing. The three just stood there waiting to see if he came back but nothing. (Y/N) and Harry then felt their throats close causing them to fall on the floor on their knees their scar burning more than ever. Their eyes glowing red, Dumbledore crouching down to look at them. 

"You lost old man" both their voices coming out hoarse. (Y/N) and Harry letting out a groan as visions started to go through their mind. Both of them twitching as the worst memories came to mind. 

"(Y/N), Harry" Dumbledore called out for them. 

They only spared him a glance before groans left their lips again, more and more visions came to mind. They stood in front of a mirror as they walked closer this time not seeing themselves but Voldemort instead. 

"Look at me!". They both refused as they let out a grunt of agony. 

"Listen to me, it isn't how you are like. It's how you are not" Dumbledore said. (Y/N) and Harry both let out a scream before they no longer felt the dark lord inside their heads, their chest rising up and down. "(Y/N), Harry?"

Dumbledore looked down at them as he saw their eyes back at a normal color, their friends and the Order members appearing in the lobby. Their eyes fell on the cousins as they saw them both laying down on the ground, tired faces and small grunts leaving their lips. Oliver was about to make his way towards them but Sirius grabbed his arm, (Y/N) looked at all of them before memories came back to her.

The first time she talked to the twins and Lee, the happiness she felt when she became friends with them. In her third year when she finally met Harry, Oliver, Liam and her hanging by the black lake. In her fifth year when she was able to finally see Sirius again and help him escape the tower .The holidays they spent together, the jokes, laughs and pranks all her friends will do, in her sixth year when she met Mason. 

The time she spent with Fred, the day they sat in the common room and he told her everything he felt towards her. Their first kiss, and when they said their first 'I love you' knowing it meant more than before. (Y/N) opened her eyes as she let out a groan and closed them again as Voldemort was inside their heads. 

"You're the weak one" Harry muttered, (Y/N) opened her eyes as she and Harry looked at their friends and family. All of them looking concerned for their state. "You'll never know friendship". 

"Or what it feels like to love" (Y/N) breathed out, "And I feel sorry for you". Another agonizing grunt escape their lips, as a dark misk left their bodies and a whirlpool of dust surrounded them instead. They both laid on their backs as they tried to gain their energy back, Voldemort now gazing down at them with a smile, Harvey making his way out to the lobby with a dagger in his hand. 

"You're fools, Harry Potter and (Y/N) Black. And you will lose everything" Voldemort gazed at them. Everyone watching the scene in front of them as Harvey made his way over to Sirius, Mason noticing as he attacked Harvey down both of them fighting one another. Voldemort turing to look at his son. 

Many Aurors and Ministry workers with Fudge appeared from the fireplaces by floo network, the Minister looking at the sight in front of him with horror. Voldemort sneered at them before he disappeared into a cloud of dust at the same time a grunt was heard as the Order turned to the side to see Harvey quickly get up, Mason laid on the floor with the dagger plunged into his side. 

Harvey stood up and send the Order a smirk before disappearing into a cloud of black smoke. Luna running to Mason's side as she placed his head on her lap, Mason took the chance to take out the dagger out of him. Lupin and Tonks running to his side along with Neville and Ginny, Oliver, Liam and Padfoot running over to (Y/N) and Harry along with Hermione and Ron. 

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 [𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙴𝚈]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें