CHAPTER 42-Detention, Photo Album and Truth

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)! Harry!" Both of them stopped in their tracks.

"Put your sleeve down, I don't want them to notice how detention with toad face went" (Y/N) whispered to him as he nodded both of them putting their sleeve down as they turned around.

"Hey Angelina, Can you make this quick we have something important to do" Harry tod her.

"Where were you two?" Fred asked.

"Detention, and is that all" (Y/N) sighed.

"No, I just wanted to tell you that I'm the new Quidditch captain! McGonagall told me today she's going to give me the badge tomorrow!" Angelina smiled at them, Fred, George and Lee looked at (Y/N) who was clenching her jaw and giving her a fake smile.

"But I thought (Y/N)--" Harry started but stopped mid sentence when she punched him the shoulder.

"Sorry! Congrats now if that's all, Goodbye!" (Y/N) said. She pulled Harry up the stairs.

"I thought you were Quidditch captain, not Angelina" Harry said as he rubbed the spot she punched him.

"McGonagall said I can't since of everything's been going on, Rubbish" (Y/N) said as she opened the door to her dorm to notice Liam and Oliver sleeping on her bed. "Aww"

"What--Oh" Harry smiled and try not to laugh. 

"Come I have something here it's in my trunk" (Y/N) said, Harry closed the door and helped her look in her trunk he took out a box and opened it to see a locket and pictures as he looked at them. (Y/N) was currently looking for Murtlap Essence and some white wrap bandages she packed from Grimmauld place.

"Where did you get these" Harry smiled at the pictures. "Is that Sirius?"

(Y/N) humed and turned around to see Harry looking at the pictures, "Yeah that's dad"

"Wow--Oli looks just like Sirius when he was younger" (Y/N) laughed and nodded before she went back to looking, Harry just kept looking at the pictures.

"Who is that carrying you" Harry said, (Y/N) smiled when she found it and took the things out as she closed her trunk and looked at Harry. "Let me see."