CHAPTER 29-THE YULE BALL

Comincia dall'inizio

Dear (Y/N)

 Hey kid I never had the chance to give this to your mother before and I regret not doing so, Merry Christmas (Y/N/N) 

[Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows confused on who was the gift from she turned the paper over and noticed no name was written there either she put the note down untying the ribbon before opening it, inside the box was a necklace with a name.

'SAMMY.'

[Y/N] smiled at it before passing her thumb over it and putting it on.

"What is it?" Angelina asked.

"Someone gave me a necklace. It has my mum name on it." [Y/N] smiles softly.

"Someone? No name? Huh that's cute though. That means whoever send you that must've really loved her." Angelina said.

"I suppose so." [Y/N] sighed, "Merry Christmas Angelina."

"Merry Christmas [Y/N]."

[Y/N] smiled as she stood up from her bed and went over to her trunk and took out Angelina's present before giving it her as she smiled and hugged her before handing her's. [Y/N] put the present on her bed before grabbing a bag were all the other presents were at. [Y/N] puts away Angelina present before leaving her room and heading downstairs were she already saw the twins, Lee, the golden trio, Mason, Liam and Oliver.

The common room seemed more crowded than usual only the fourth years and older student stayed this year as the ones from first and third year left home for Christmas since they couldn't attend the ball. [Y/N] went over to the group and she was about to sit on the floor before Liam wrapped his arms around her hips pulling her down to his lap.

"Good morning, love." Liam smiles.

"Good morning." She smiled before giving him a small kiss.

"I'm still not used to that." Mason grumbled as the boys snickered.

"Good morning, you lot." [Y/N] said as she turned to look at her friends.

"Good morning." They all chorused.

"Who gave you that?" Oliver asked as he pointed at the necklace.

"I don't know but it has mum's name on it." [Y/N] smiled as she took it off and gave it Oliver. [Y/N] grabbed her bag before passing everyone their gifts and her getting some back. It was Mason's first Christmas with them and [Y/N] couldn't wait for him to join in the annual snowball fight.

"I like it must've been one of mum's friends who send it. Maybe someone we don't know." Oliver suggested as he handed it back to her.

"I'll put on you." Liam offered as he grabbed it from Oliver and put it on [Y/N].

"Mason since it is your first Christmas with us. You'll be joining in the annual snowball fight, so who's team do you want to be in [Y/N]'s who has Oliver, Harry and Liam or mine who has George, Lee and Ron." Fred smiled.

"What about Hermione?" Mason asked.

"Oh, I don't join." Hermione mentioned.

"Oh okay, well I'll join [Y/N]'s team." Mason said, Fred groans throwing his head back and [Y/N] fist bump Mason.

"Guess my team is winning again, Weasley." [Y/N] smirked as she ate a Chocolate frog.

"No it's not we're going to win this year." Fred said giving her a playful glare.

"Sure you say that every year and every year you lose." Oliver reminds him.

"You'll see, we'll win," George smirked.