CHAPTER 15-GOLDEN BOY

Start from the beginning

Fred nodded and they walked inside the locker room finally letting go of each other. [Y/N] took a quick shower and so did Fred before walking back to the common room. [Y/N] wore grey sweatpants and her Weasley jumper with a messy bun. 

!~~~~~~!

Making their way inside the Common room music was playing a lot of students were drinking butterbeer and eating some snacks, talking and small fireworks we're around everyone. George and Oliver being the ones to opening it up. No one seemed to notice [Y/N] and Fred entering until someone pulled [Y/N] into a hug.

"Oh [Y/N], I'm so glad you're okay- it's my fault you broke your nose, if only I saw that Bludger coming I could've moved and none of this would have happened." Angelina cried giving her small kisses around her face before pulling her into another hug.

"Angelina- it's- fine- It's- not- your- fault." [Y/N] said in between every kiss Angelina left on her.

"No it's not I was thinking of making it in, I wasn't-" Angelina let her go shaking her head, putting her hand on her shoulder looking at [Y/N]'s (e/c) eyes.

"Angelina Johnson, stop blaming yourself, I already said, I'm fine and I would've done it for anyone else. You, Alicia and Katie. I promise, I don't blame you now let's celebrate the win- plus I have a cool scar now reckon I still look better than Oliver." [Y/N] snickered making Angelina smile before getting two butterbeers and drinking it.

"Aww, that's not fair. How come Angelina kisses her but I can't get one kiss?" Lee huffed, glaring at [Y/N] as Angelina was apologizing to her.

"Don't worry Lee, you'll find someone." Oliver assured his best friend bringing him to a side hug.

"Maybe." George playfully added taking a sip of butterbeer.

"Probably never." Fred added, walking towards them with a huge grin.

"I hate all of you." Lee mumbled, glaring at all of them before taking a seat on the couch.

"Don't listen to them Lee, they should be the last one talking. None of them even have a girlfriend," Hermione added making Lee smile at her while all the rest of the boys gave her a look.

"I could get a girlfriend!" 

"It's too much work." 

"I have feelings for someone,"

All three boys said at the same time, the Golden trio and the boys looked at Oliver first, who just shrugged and sat next to Lee mumbling ("it's true") before taking a sip of butterbeer. Then they all turned to look at Fred, who looked at them weirdly when they all gave him evil smirks.

"What I can't be honest now?" Fred stated.

"It's not that mate- nevermind." Oliver smiled, looking down at the floor before taking a sip of butterbeer.

"Hey you lot have you seen [Y/N]?" Oliver Wood spoke with a big smile in his face.

"Speaking of the devil." George mutters, Fred quick to send him a warning look to which his twin only laughed at.

"Yeah, she's over their getting cosy with Angelina." Lee grumbled crossing his arm, the rest of their friends rolled their eyes.

"Okay thanks Lee" Oliver Wood said making his way to [Y/N].

"I mean, I think Lee is kind of cute." Alicia mumbled blushing slightly.

"Come on Alicia, ask him out or something, I mean, I think it's time for girls to take action, don't you think? Why do we have to wait for them to ask us out?" Angelina commented.