ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

"That's not fair at all"
____________________________

⚠️ slight smut

"I can't believe this." I said as I stepped into the train.

"Believe it." Draco sighed.

This is kind of ridiculous. We're the only students on this train. No one else is going home in the middle of the semester.

"What is so important that they need us home right now." Draco questioned.

"I don't know, but we were supposed to go to Hogsmeade this weekend. And we never get a chance like that. So we're not even missing actual class." I inquired.

"That's bullshit." He responded.

We reached our carriage, and I set my luggage above my seat. As did Draco.

I sat down, and he sat right in front of me. I pull down the top of my dress, just enough for him to see about half of my tits. "Hickeys Draco. For fucks sake."

He smirks. "That's so fucking hot."

"Fuck off."

He chuckles, knowing that i'm mad.

"This feels so uncanny." I said.

"What does?" He asked.

"Everything. I'm so confused. I had no idea my parents knew yours. And my mother is back all of a sudden. I thought I would never see her again."

"What happened with your mother?" he asked with a muddled expression.

"Long story short, she left when I was in second year. She's very smart. So she went out on a business trip and was gone for a concerning amount of time. She disappeared, she never made it to her location. And we never heard from her again. But I never exactly knew what happened to her. That was four years ago, my father thought she died. And so did I."

"Merlin." He gasped.

"Yeah, i'm still processing. I miss her." I said.

"I can't imagine life without my mother. She's the only person in my family that understands me. My father wants me to be this perfect image." Draco admitted.

"Mine too. My mother is a refined lady. And I was always raised to be just like her." I told him.

"That's the way I am with my father. Maybe we aren't so different after all." he laughed.

I looked out my window to see a gorgeous sunrise as the train started moving.

"How pretty" I said, pointing to the sky.

Draco glanced for a second. But got distracted when he saw the quidditch teams heading outside for their morning practice.

"Don't you play?" I asked.

"I do. It's a rough game, but its great." he said.

"What position do you play?"