ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

For you

~

We got back to Draco's dorm and he fell back onto the bed dramatically.

I sighed, "It's your birthday. What do you wanna do?"

"Fuck you." he raised his head up and smirked.

I pursed my lips, "Shouldn't we save the best for last?"

"I guess. Oh, and I have a present for you." he sprang up.

"What the fuck. I can't get you anything on your birthday but you have a present for me?"

"That's right."

He walked over to his closet, and opened the door. He knelt down to the floor and picked up a tan colored box with a black ribbon tied into a bow.

He had a cocky grin on his face as he walked over to me with the box.

"For you." he handed it to me.

I took it from his hands and sat down on the bed. He took a seat next to me, the box in between us.

I untied the perfect bow on the top and lifted the lid off of the box.

Draco's smirk grew more defined when I saw the contents.

Lingerie

"Here. I'll show you what there is." he bit his lip.

He pulled out each item piece by piece, "Nylon tights." he held them up for me to see.

I nodded.

"We've got some panties obviously. They're special. They're lace, very exposing in the back." he continued.

I swallowed hard and smirked back at him.

"A bra. To cover your perfectly sized chest. Also lace. But, you see here," he turned it around so I could see the straps, "there's a little spice to it."

He pointed to it.

It was writing.

A seductive cursive.

Very thin, made up of tiny diamonds.

~ Love me ~

It said on one strap.

~ Draco Malfoy ~

It said on the other.

"Are these-"

"Real diamonds? Yes." he interrupted my question.

I looked at each piece and although I was shocked, I did enjoy the gifts.

"Oh wait there's one more thing." he said pulling something else out of the box.

He held it up, and I observed.

It was a solid black ribbon,