ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103

6 weeks later

Draco Malfoy:

Savanna and I got back to school four weeks ago. We had two weeks full of love with Hiraeth before we had to return to school. My mother loves her, I love her, Savanna loves her.

But what breaks my heart the most, is that Savanna's mother has not said one word to her about the birth. We have seen her walking around at the manor, but she hasn't given Savanna and I anything more than a sideways glance.

Savanna wants her away from Hiraeth. Her mother hasn't even seen her yet. Perhaps it's better that way.

I miss Hiraeth. Her name speaks volumes.

Savanna and I have cried a good few times over the past three weeks being away from her. But we cried the most when we arrived at school. She flopped onto my bed and sobbed into it and I laid there and cried with her.

Eventually she took her face out of the comforter and looked at me. But that only made her cry more.

We've gone three solid days without a cry, we're trying to keep that streak going.

It was a really long day, and i've just finished taking a quick shower. My hair is damp and clean, and my skin is still glistening with water. I tie my towel around my waist.

I open the door, step into my room, close the door behind me.. and my jaw drops.

Savanna is sitting on the bed looking at me. But the look on her face, it's seductive.

I should probably mention that she's wearing black lingerie. Bra, panties, garter, stockings.

The stockings. Nylon stockings, from the tips of her toes to her mid thigh, with lace at the top. Black heels too.

"Savanna..." is all I can say.

She smirks, "It's been a while, Draco."

I nod my head as I keep looking at her.

I walk towards her, "Can I touch you?"

Savanna laughs, "Why else would I be dressed like this?"

"For show? To tease me?" I reach the edge of the bed and stare at her even more.

"I wouldn't do that to you." she says, "Not after you've been so patient.."

She rises up onto her knees on the bed and places her hands behind my neck and looks me in the eyes, "I want you to fuck me."

I'm hard already. I've been hard ever since I saw her laying there.

She presses her lips to my neck, "I want you inside me. Please."

I pull back and kiss her harder than i've kissed her in months. "How could I say no to that?"

Savanna Holcombe:

I lay back down against the bed and rest my foot on top of Draco's shoulder.

He moves it off so it's pressing up against his chest. He goes to unclasp my heel but then hesitates, "Leave these on." he says.

He motions to my tights, "And these." then my garter, "And this." then my bra, "And this."

Draco's towel falls off his waist and I immediately notice his erection. He climbs onto the bed and I push him down against the pillows.

I press myself to the bed in between his legs and take his dick in my hand.

"You're so hot." he tells me, running his hand through my hair.

I take him and my mouth and slowly take as much as I can handle.

I move my mouth up and down his shaft as he watches me. I try not to look at him because I know that if I do i'll go crazy.

He speaks, "I hope you know I haven't touched myself at all since we had sex last."

I'm surprised at his restraint. I'm not even sure if I believe him. I mean it's been months.

He gathers my hair into a ponytail, and I come up for a breath. He releases my hair, "This shouldn't be about me."

Draco spins me around and makes me switch places with him.

"Draco I really don't mind."

He doesn't even acknowledge that sentence.

He unclasps the latches of my garter, separating it from my stockings. He then looks up at me as he gets a firm grip on my panties, and then pulls them down and off my legs.

Draco eyes me deeply all over my body but stops specifically at the location my panties are no longer covering.

He spreads my legs and licks his lips, "You're so wet already."

"You came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel, what do you expect?" I say.

I surprisingly feel a little nervous about him seeing my body, and about doing all of this after so long.

What if i'm not tight enough for him? What if i'm not pretty enough for him? What if my body isn't perfect enough for him?

My body certainly isn't the same. I have a couple stretch marks on my stomach that are making me self conscious.

I hate that I feel this way. He's seen a baby come out of me and he still loves me the same. I know he does. But i'm still debating if i'm ready for this to happen again.

He moves to push himself inside of me.

"Draco stop." I say shyly.

He listens to me and looks at me in concern, "Did I do something?"

I shake my head, feeling stupid.

"I'm sorry. I was so ready, but now I don't know if I am anymore."

I can feel my eyes watering and by the time a tear falls I can no longer stop the rest.

"Please don't cry." Draco says, covering me up with the sheets. "I'm sorry, we don't have to do anything until you're ready."

He slides his boxers back on and crawls into bed next to me. I lay my head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"I'm so sorry, Draco. I got you all ready and I just backed out." I sniffle.

He places his hand on my head and holds me against him.

"It's okay, I promise. It really doesn't bother me." he says.

I swallow the lump in my throat. "I'm just worried you won't love my body anymore. It's all scarred and maybe it won't pleasure you the same way it used to."

"Oh darling." he whispers, "I love you too much to care about any of that. Your body is perfect. And, sex or no sex, you're still the love of my life. If this had happened before I got to know you as a person, I probably would have freaked out. But you have shown me what love is.. and love doesn't always mean sex. You've truly softened my heart. You laying here in my arms is perfect enough. But I might have to steal a kiss or two."

He leans in and kisses me softly. Everything was just happening so fast, and I don't know but I just started thinking and the more a thought about it all the more terrified I was.

I feel bad. I feel like i've just led him on, making him think I was ready for something I really wasn't.

Now i'm thinking about Hiraeth. I miss her.

I'm homesick..