ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

Dinner of Stress
_________________________________

The whole day was pretty much a giant blur.

I was getting used to the manor, and trying to spend time with Draco.

But it's now dinner time and I have to get myself prepared to sit in with both my parents, and Draco's.

I got myself dressed, hopefully my outfit is good enough.

I couldn't point out anything wrong with it.

It's just another one of my black dresses.

I was sitting on my bed, changing into my dress shoes. When Draco came in through the bathroom.

"Hey Savanna, can we talk?" he asked.

"Of course." I said.

Whenever someone says 'can we talk' it's usually never a good thing, which makes me nervous.

He sat down next to me on the bed, and placed his hand on my knee.

"Okay um- I don't really know how to explain this." he paused, "But you're different to me, and I really like that. So I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend... officially." he handed me a red rose from behind his back.

I thought he would never ask me that question.

Believe it or not, I thought I was just going to end up being one of his toys. Something he throws away when he gets bored.

But now he's asking for a commitment.

He sat there looking at me, probably shaking in his skin waiting for a response.

I know this is a risk, but i'm willing to take that risk.

"Yes," I said with a smile.

I took the rose from him, and he kissed me.

It felt good to no longer have a weird feeling about him.

I know he loves me now. Or at least I think he does.

This is the best kiss we've ever had, it was slow and not aggressive like it usually is. And it feels extraordinary to have that feeling.

Obviously I know not a lot of things are going to change just because we are now dating.

For example, the fact that he is a sucker for sex. He constantly wants to fuck me and I don't think that'll ever change. It's always aggressive too, and very forceful.

And also the fact that he's extremely possessive over me. That will probably worsen now.

Draco pulled away, "Should we tell them?" he asked.

"What do you think?" I shot back.

"I have no idea."

"I guess we can just wait until the time is right." I said.

He nodded back.