ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

Savanna Holcombe:

My agent Mitzy, walked up to me, and examined my face and body. Making sure my outfit looked right.

Mitzy has a very unique look to her. She has long, wavy black hair, and deep brown eyes. Very tall and wears lots of flowy and big pieces of clothing.

She has great style sense, that's why she's also my stylist.

She knows exactly what looks right on me. She also knows how to be tough on me and tell me when something looks off.

"Savanna Savanna, beautiful beautiful." she said.

Draco smiled from over where he was, leaned up against the wall.

"As I expected, this outfit fits you like a charm. No regrets on this choice. But let's fix your hair shall we." Mitzy suggested.

She scurried me into a separate room in a rush as Draco followed behind us.

I sat down in a chair, and she began to get every last knot out of my hair.

A blonde haired woman wearing very particular clothing walked into the room while Mitzy started curling my hair.

The woman grabbed me by the hand and shakes it aggressively, "I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for The Daily Prophet."

She went around and shook Draco's and then went to shake Mitzy's.

"They're the ones I told you about." Rita whispered into Mitzy's ear, trying to be quiet but I still heard.

I'm pretty sure Draco heard aswell. He turned his eyes toward me and we looked at each other in confusion.

Mitzy looked at both of us, "Ahhhh. I see it now." she whispered back.

Rita walked out and Mitzy continued at my hair.

I didn't question what their conversation was about, I didn't feel like admitting I was eves dropping. So I remained silent.

Once my hair was all done, Mitzy did a dark and strong eye look on me.

"Alright Ms. Holcombe I believe you're ready." Mitzy said, giving my hair a fluff, "go ahead and head out and we'll meet with the photographer."

There's lots of different shooting rooms here, I was told to go to room six. Once Draco, Mitzy, and I arrived, we waited patiently for the photographer to come in.

I feel like this whole time, Draco and I are too scared to speak to each other.

Maybe because these photos are for the Daily Prophet. You have to watch what you say around these people.

They will turn absolutely anything that comes out of your mouth into a rumor. Like I said, they love to create lies to get publicity.

"Savanna, let's get you right over here."

~

My shoot went well. Although it was still very erotic.

I don't know why they make me in such ways. But part of me liked it, because it made Draco go insane.

I watched him try to cover his obvious boner as I continued posing in my super small outfit.

I couldn't help but laugh a couple times while watching him struggle and attempt to cover it up, all because of me.

Having him there with me definitely made me feel more confident in front of the camera. He made me feel like I was doing things right.

"We'll get these in the paper by tomorrow." Rita told us just before we left.