ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

"I did your notes for you, asshole." I said walking into the bathroom holding his notebook with my handwriting on it.

"Don't call me an asshole." he said sternly.

"I'll stop calling you an asshole when you stop calling me little girl."

"You're so fucking disrespectful you know that?" he said pacing towards me.

"Fuck. Off." I spat.

Once he was right in front of me, he pushed my shoulders strongly and I fell backwards and hit my head in the floor.

The parchments in my hands flew to the ground as well.

"Ow! Draco what the fu-"

"Shut the hell up," he straddled my waist and pinned my arms down to the floor, "I call you little girl because that's your name. Understood??"

I tried to break free but it wasn't working. I was just struggling against him.

"Understood?!" he said even harsher.

When I didn't respond again, he grabbed both my wrists with one hand, and the other hand went to my neck.

"Get the fuck up. I'm going to teach you a lesson." he pulled away and stood up.

He looked at me lying there for a second and the scooped me up in his arms.

I tried to fight him but it never works.

He sat me down on the edge of the sink and took a few steps away to get a good look at me.

"Hmmmm..." his hand slipped into his pocket and I knew exactly what was coming.

I looked at him with innocent eyes, hoping to somehow change his mind.

"Looking cute isn't going to make me stop little girl."

Fuck I knew it.

He walked back towards me and grabbed my legs. He brought them up onto the sink as well, and spread them out as far as they would go.

He stepped back, and now he can see my panties perfectly. I was quite exposed.

He chuckled a little bit to himself.

Click

And the vibrations were back.

I had to grip onto something. Usually when i'm feeling pleasure my hands and tangled in Draco's hair, or scratching into his back.

I got hold of the edge of the sink and held on tightly to it.

Click

I whimpered and my hand flew over my mouth to keep myself from making noise.

"No. I want to hear it all." he rasped.

Click

He grabbed my hand and yanked it off my mouth.

"Fuck.." I moaned.

"There you go.. just a little more for me. You can take it." he whispered in my ear.