ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72

Draco shucks off his shoes, and then places me on the bed, trapping me beneath him.

"I need you to make sure you know how much I love you." he husks.

He kisses my neck softly, running his fingers up my arm.

He goes in to kiss my lips, but something stops him.

Draco shivers and gets off the bed.

"Savanna get some clothes on." he says quickly.

I get out of bed, keeping my eyes on him. Something clearly bothered him enough to make him feel weird.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

He doesn't even look at me, but he scans the room, observing every inch.

"I have a bad feeling." he says.

I pick up my clothes off the ground and put them back on, and Draco's shoes are back on his feet in an instant.

He opens his wardrobe and I see his face go pale.

"Draco...?"

He goes to the door, opens it, and walks out quickly, not saying another word.

I run over to the wardrobe, and look inside.

There's a note hanging on the inside of the door..

I've got my eyes on both of you.
One wrong move and you're dead.

My eyes go wide and I walk out the door too.

I look both ways and see Draco pacing down the hall to my left.

He has his hands on the top of his head, lacing through his hair. He's never looked this stressed out before.

I ran over to him immediately and he was breathing heavily, "He's gonna kill us. He's gonna fucking kill us!" he says.

I grab his hands, "Shhh. Shhh it's gonna be okay. Calm down."

He finally looks me in the eye, "I don't believe you."

"Listen I don't need you to believe me I just need you to stay calm. We're gonna be fine we just need to go somewhere else. It's not safe for us here." I whisper, trying to get him to keep quiet.

His eyes seem to light up at my words, "The room. The little room in my dorm." he whispers back.

"That's perfect." I smile.

He sighs of relief, "But we need to get everything we need to stay in there. And we need to make sure he isn't watching us with some secret device." he says.

"Good idea."

We walk back to his dorm, and we wander about through everything. From searching high and low on the walls, to digging through drawers.

We look for enough time to make us annoyed.

"How the hell could he be watching us?" Draco groans, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

I take a moment to recognize the beauty he holds. His features so defined. Jawline sharp enough to cut paper. High cheekbones and a head full of gorgeously white blonde hair. His lips are soft and pink. His shoulders ever so slightly moving up and down when he takes his crisp mortal breaths.

I stop my staring before he can realize.

"I don't know." I shrug.

I sit down on the bed, and motion him to sit too.

"There has to be somewhere we missed." I suggest.

I give the room another look, but I see no cameras, or anything unusual.

"I need to jerk off." Draco mumbles.

But i'm distracted... by Draco's suspicious headboard.

I squint my eyes and see a little black circular object in the center of it, about the size of a dime. Looking like a decoration. But nothing that I had ever seen before.

I hear Draco begin to unbuckle his belt.

I grab at it, but I struggle to get it free.

"Draco do you recall ever seeing this right here?" I point to the object.

He stops fumbling with his pants and furrows his eyebrows at his headboard.

"No." he says, as he grabs the object.

He gets it off with ease, and examines it between his fingers.

He throws it at the floor, and then slams his foot down on it.

I throw him his wand and he catches it with one hand. He waves it at the camera and it explodes into nothing.

He shakes his head as he stands up.

Draco takes the comforter off his bed, and tells me to come to the small room.

I push his dresser to the side and open the door.

I am immediately welcomed by the feeling I had when he first showed me this place. And even more so the way I yelled at him and threw my promise ring at him.

I pause when i'm fully inside, and see a giant hole in the wall.

When Draco comes in, I furrow my eyebrows at it.

He shakes his head, "I don't wanna talk about that.."

I know what it is now.
Draco punched the wall that night.

"We don't have to." I say calmly.

Draco goes back out to get pillows, and I linger behind and wait for him.

When he returns, we set up an area together. We get comfortable quickly.

We're gonna be here a while.