ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Savanna Holcombe:

We made it back to school after a long train ride. The time that I spent with Tom was very much enjoyable. And Draco was giving me some sort of death stare every time I looked at him, the 'you're next' look. I honestly don't give a shit what he thinks.

I can speak to who I want to speak to, and say what I want to his face.

Once we got back it was time for dinner already. I took my seat at the slytherin table and got situated. I heard Harry whisper my name from behind me to Ron and Hermione. He must be talking about me kissing his cheek for letting me out of my dorm. I still haven't forgiven Draco for that. I mean that was serious I could've been expelled if Harry hadn't helped.

I think the best thing for me to do right now is just ignore Draco. I don't want any more of his stupid games. I want it to seem like I don't care, but at the same time i'm going ballistic on the inside.

Professor Dumbledore wants to say a few words before dinner, Snape said it was important business. But he always says that so I don't expect much to happen. Maybe just one of his witty speeches about how you need to make sure to follow all the school rules, and to remember that it isn't all about having power.

Sitting in front of all this food could be difficult for anyone. We have to sit here and stare right at it until we are told to eat. Stupid really.

I received a tap on the shoulder and quickly turned around to see Hermione. I was quite shocked, we aren't friends and we don't talk often. "Savanna come with me."

I gave her a confused look, "just trust me, I promise you'll thank me later." She said. I got up from my seat and walked into the hallway with her. She looked around and quietly began to talk, almost a whisper.

"Okay listen, Malfoy has been creeping around. Harry, Ron and I have been suspicious of him the entire year. But just a simple question Savanna. Have you been seeing him?"

"Seeing Draco? Absolutely not, he hates me and I hate him. We've been quite mean to each other really." I responded.

"Okay Savanna, thanks. We just wanted to know because we noticed that Draco was heading to your dorm before this."

Hermione almost left before I stopped her in shock.

"Wait, Hermione!" She paused and listened. "Did you say that Draco was heading to my dorm?"

"Yes we saw him just a few minutes ago, he was holding his wand Savanna, please be careful around him." She said.

"Okay i'll try, thank you so much." I said. She nodded and we took our seats back at our house tables.

Dumbledore was preparing to speak when I saw Draco walk and take a seat diagonal from me. He isn't acting like he's done anything, but I can't trust that. Hermione told me what she saw, and I can't believe anything until I head to my dorm.

"Good evening to all. Before we eat our delicious meals, I wanted to announce this years prefects. There will be head-boy and head-girl for each of the houses. These prefects will make sure the house rules are enforced, and keep the members in line. Along with these tasks, the prefects will also be permitted the ability to wander the castle after hours. But only until 11:00 p.m. One hour after the other students." Dumbledore announced.