ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108

Once we're back in the hallway Draco continues kissing me. "I thought you were hurt. You had me worried sick." he says.

"I took laps around the castle." I tell him.

"You're not hurt right?" he asks.

I shake my head. "No i'm fine."

He slides my leather jacket off my shoulders and down my arms to check to see if i'm lying. But other than a few scratches on my face, i'm completely untouched.

I slide it back on. Then runs his hands down my arms. "Good little thing." he says, speaking about the jacket.

"Are you hurt?" I ask in concern.

He shakes his head.

I really hope he's not lying right now.

He wipes underneath my eyes with his thumbs, "Mascara." he says.

I shyly move my hair out of my face.

"Voldemort wants us to join him on the dark side. He wants us to help him in killing Potter. Obviously we don't want to do that. So, now he's trying to kill us, for not wanting to kill him."

"It's a task." I can't tell if the words that just escaped my mouth are a question or a statement.

Maybe both. But Voldemort is trying to kill us and Harry at the same time, our lives are at stake.

We certainly shouldn't be standing here acting like everything is fine when nothings fine. But I can't help but say what I need to say, and what's been on my mind this whole day.

"I want you to be able to get what you want before the mess." I tell him.

He furrows his eyebrows.

"You never know what could happen to one of us. Or both of us."

He squeezes his eyes shut as if he's trying not to picture that image. "Don't say that." he says. "And you know sex isn't required for me to live right?"

"I know but i'm ready and I know you would want to. It's just, bad timing. I'm just saying... if the coast is ever clear i'm here. I've wanted you for days."

He grins at me. "I'll let you know."

He takes my hand and runs with me to figure out what the hell is going on and what the hell we're going to do.

After running through the castle trying to avoid disaster for a good ten minutes, Draco changes route and I catch on to where we're going.

"Now this could be the most amazing spot, or the dumbest spot known to man." Draco says.

We head up the stairs to the astronomy tower and once we get all the way up, Draco motions for me to sit down.

Once we're both sitting he comes to a realization.

"Hey we met up here." he says.

I laugh. "Yep, that's the exact day I started hating you. You assumed I was a non-Slytherin muggle born and when I told you I was the exact opposite you started hitting on me."

"A little mistake on my part. I just thought you were attractive and I guess my way of flirting was making you feel like shit? The older we got the more girls would throw themselves at me. But I always had my eyes on you. You were the one girl who would insult and mess with me instead of backing away like a coward. I found that sexy I suppose." he says with a chuckle.

I sigh. "I can't believe that was you. Calling me names and picking on me. And for fucks sake you were so rough on my poor body."

"I'm sorry. I really can't say that enough. I'm sorry for forcing you to kiss me. I remember sneaking into your dorm that one night and getting on top of you in the dark and I just kissed you. Every time I would have a conversation with you I would stare at your lips. I kept imaging how soft they would feel and how sweet they would taste against mine."