ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

I fell asleep on Draco's chest and woke up about an hour later.

I could still hear the loud music from the common room signaling that the party was still going on.

The inside of my thighs were... messy.

Draco has the same problem on his dick.

I was a sticky mess and got up out of bed, trying my best not to wake him up.

I stumbled into his bathroom with my sore body and looked under the sink for a towel. But to my surprise I found something much more interesting than a towel.

Pictures of me.

Model pictures of me.

All of them are the ones of me practically half naked.

It looked like a booklet. Like a bunch of different magazine and newspaper pages stapled together.

At the end of the booklet, the newest photo that was just taken in the black outfit.

I looked back at Draco to make sure he couldn't see me looking through his probably "private" things.

But it was too late.

He was staring at me as he sat on the bed.

"I see you've found my secret stash." he says getting up and walking towards me.

"How do you always know when I get up?" I asked.

"I can sense when you're gone."

I cocked an eyebrow.

"What I mean is.. I can feel when you're not on me anymore." he elaborated.

I grabbed a towel from the rack in the bathroom and stood up while wiping the cum off of my legs.

"Messy little girl." he rasped.

"Hey. You did this to me." I said.

"True. But you still made a mess. You have to clean me up too."

Clean up his dick. How typical of him.

"Alright. As you wish." I walked over to him on my knees with the towel in my hand.

I started wiping him off as he looked down at me.

"Savanna?" he said.

"Yes?"

"Why are you never scared for me to cum inside of you?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You heard me." he stated.

"Well.. I guess i'm not scared because it's you.
Je te fais confiance Draco."

I do.

It's the solid truth.

At this point there's no denying it. I trust him, and I hope he at least gives me something similar in return.

His lips parted but no words came out.

He didn't need to respond. I know what he's thinking.

He's confused, and conflicted.

I looked away and he quickly brought another sentence to surface, "You made me so proud, Savanna."

The way he rasped my name will remain a permanent fragment of my mind forever.

This time I was the one speechless.

"Why?" I asked.

"You rode me. You did it. Like a good little whore. My little whore. You are irreplaceable." he praised me from above.