ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62

tw: gory shit ~

It's been two weeks since my birthday. Draco and I have been requested back at school.

Draco apparated us back today, the train was just too time consuming. So we would do anything to just get there faster, even if that did mean using magic outside of school.

I lay in Draco's bed at 10 pm, while he rummages through the papers on his desk.

I haven't seen any of my friends yet, or Cedric. I'm anxious and worried.

Blaise did send me a letter, simply keeping me updated with everything going on here at school.

Draco looks back at me all bundled up on his bed, and whispers something sweet that I have trouble remembering.

Unexpectedly, a random envelope floats in the room from beneath the door.

It floats all the way to the bed next to me, and lands gracefully.

Draco and I both share the same confused look.

I sit up and hand it to him.

He opens it carefully, and reads it out loud.

Dear Draco Malfoy and Savanna Holcombe,

I am pleased that the two of you are back.

I have a few words to discuss with both of you, and lots of questions.

I need you to meet me in the dungeons at midnight.

- Who I am does not matter. I'm a friend.

"What the fuck..?" I say.

Draco crumbles up the paper and throws it at the trash can, "How are we supposed to meet with them if we don't even know who they are. For fucks sake they could be a murderer."

"We'll think it through okay?" I whisper, crawling towards him.

I look him directly in the eyes, "But for now I think i'd much rather do something else."

He looks at me with his eyes all handsome like, and his grin growing. His blonde hair falling perfectly into his eyes.

I pull him onto the bed, placing him on top of me.

We kiss passionately, and things quickly progress.

~

When we finish, it's five minutes after midnight.

"I think we should go Draco, it could be important." I suggest.

He rolls his eyes, "Okay fine."

We dress ourselves quickly, and we walk down the corridors, hand in hand.

Once we make it to the dungeons, Draco and I slowly move, not knowing what to expect.

We get through the big door, and it closes behind us.

Draco shoots me an anxious look, and then something hard hit his head. He falls to the ground, and just when I was about to scream, I was hit too.

I saw no more.

~

I wake up, standing on my feet. I quickly check my surroundings.

I'm in the dungeons, a small room with pretty much nothing in it.

I'm light headed and I feel flustered.

I quickly realize that i'm stuck, up against a stone pilar. My hands are tied back around it with rope, in a very painful way. My feet are tied to the pilar with rope as well.