ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68

After a pretty restless night, it's morning.

I dread the fact that Draco has to go out and risk getting hurt even more.

He's looking at me already when I sit up and stretch.

"Please be carful today." I remind him.

Draco rolls his eyes, "You're the one that should be careful. Tom who might I remind you raped you and is now out to kill us is loose somewhere. And you're also unsupervised. You should come watch the game with a friend or something."

I nod, "I suppose."

Draco and I leave our belongings in the hospital wing, and Draco goes to his dorm and dresses for the game.

I told Draco he should wear more protective gear around his stab wounds, and luckily he took my suggestion.

When we get to the field, Draco is about to go out. I kiss him on the cheek, and remind him all the things I kept reminding him.

Be careful. Don't get hurt. Stay focused. Do your best. Win.

I make sure to wish Blaise luck, and tell him the same things too.

I go up to the stands and attempt to find a place to sit.

My chosen spot is right at level with the field, probably the best place to watch.

I sit next to Theodore Nott. Slytherin. I talk to him often while we are in school. He's one of the few guys I can speak to without losing my mind.

He points to the sky, and I immediately notice the dark grey color, "It's fixing to storm. Better be a quick match." he says.

I shiver, "Perfect timing." I say sarcastically.

I'm wearing a Slytherin crew neck sweatshirt that falls off my shoulder, with a number 7 on the back. Draco's quidditch number. It was one of my birthday gifts. I pair it with black lounge shorts.

The announcements begin, and the Gryffindor teams floods onto the field.

I notice Harry and Ron out there, so I give them a friendly smile and wave.

When the Slytherin team is announced, I look specifically for Draco.

Once I spot him, he flies up to his starting position.

I wait for him to look in my direction. And when he does, I blow him a kiss.

He presses two fingers to his lips, and puts them up in my direction.

I cant help but giggle.

Draco fixes his grip on his broom, and leans down on it, preparing to fly.

l crack my knuckles and try my best to get rid of the anxious feeling that fills my body.

Theodore and I cheer our team on and the announcer shouts that the match has now begun.

All the players take off, swarming in different directions in attempt to do their jobs.

One of the few things I know about Draco playing quidditch, is that he doesn't mess around.

He gets really aggressive and seriously goes after what he wants. Losing is the worst thing in the world for him.

I watch as Draco and Harry, both seekers, look around the field for the snitch.

Unfortunately for Draco, Harry spots it first and goes full speed on his broom in attempt to catch it.

I turn my attention to Blaise, who scores 20 points already by launching the Quaffle into the goal.

I cheer Blaise on when he confidently flies back into the game.