ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97

I should've known how tonight would go. I should've been prepared.

Prepared for what you might ask.

My mother, barging through Draco's bedroom door and seeing me, half naked laying on top of him.

Draco and I both jolt awake.

The comforter is covering most of my body, thank god.

But regardless, this looks bad. I know it does.

We just had sex. We're going to be doing that a lot lately, while i'm still capable of doing it.

I'm wearing underwear and a bra, and Draco is wearing underwear and sweatpants.

I wasn't thinking anything like this would happen.

My mothers eyes widen, looking at the way i'm pressed up against him before I spring up out of the bed and turn to the opposite direction from her, wrapping my black silky robe around my body.

I tie it just enough so that it's not crushing my stomach. But I fiddle with my hands in front of it so she can't see.

She walks into the room and shuts the door behind her.

"What have you done to yourself Savanna?" she asks me.

I don't even know what to say.

I don't know what she's talking about. She could be talking about my weight. Or the fact that I was almost naked in bed with Draco.

I just shrug, because I really don't know what to say.

"You have nothing to say?" she waves her hand between the two of us.

"No." I cross my arms, "I don't."

My mother scoffs.

Draco gets out of bed. She eyes him for a second and then looks back to me with a disgusted look.

I know she's about to yell at me. So I speak before she gets the chance.

"Yes mother, I slept with my boyfriend! Big deal! I've been sleeping with him for a long time."

Her eyes widen again, "My daughter does not sleep with boys when she's sixteen!"

"Oh yes she does." I talk back.

"Did I teach you nothing about being a real woman?!"

"I've been a real woman my whole life! Nothing I do will ever change that!"

She looks down at my legs, and I look absolutely helpless once I realize they're shaking.

And no, they are not shaking because i'm scared.

"I cannot believe you." she says, furrowing her eyebrows.

I laugh, "Believe it mother! I'm your daughter, and I have sex with my boyfriend, and I am not the modest girl you think I am."

"Trust me. I know that now. And it's unacceptable of you, girls like you don't live a happy life!" she yells.

"I'm happy with him and that's all that matters." I say.

She scoffs, "Are you really in love with him? Or are you in love with sleeping with him?"

I shake my head, "I'm in love with him. And when i'm seventeen, I'm marrying him. Whether you fucking like it or not!"

It feels good to raise my voice at her for once.

"Do not use that foul language with me!" she scolds, "You're a slut, Savanna. You are a slut. And you are not marrying that boy. You are too young to have a happy marriage."